Let's see your two up one down traditional 5 piece.

Just got my kit in. Still waiting on some things. Anyone playing a two up one down five piece with the toms on the bass anymore? Seems like all the house kits around here are set up that way. Let's see them.

I think there's already a few threads like this floating around... Although post some pics and no one will care. :D

-Jonathan

I think there's already a few threads like this floating around... Although post some pics and no one will care. :D

-Jonathan

Could you or someone else find those threads? I wanted to make one, but I was always worried that if I made one I would get clobbered with links to other identical threads. I know there's one for displaced bass drum and one for one up two down kits, but I've never seen one for a traditional 5-piece. Which, by the way, makes for the best looking kits. ;)

I'll try and get mine up soon.

My new Sonor. Just waiting on one more cymbal. I just replaced the top heads with Remo Pinstripes. I'm very happy with the sound for a cheaper kit. I got the shell pack for $299 on closeout!
force3.jpg
[/IMG]

My 1965 vintage kit made by Pearl Drums. 20" x 14", 16" x 16", 13" x 9", 12" x 8" and a 14" x 5 1/2" Tama Artwood maple snare. The original snare was a metal snare, which I still own.

DSC_0252-1.jpg

Dennis

i thought traditional 5pc was 1 up 2 down,

That's what I thought as well. Guess it pays to read through carefully....

That being said, I don't think there actually is another thread like this. My bad!

-Jonathan

OK, you twisted my arm. I even have the bruises. My 5 pc Zickos kit.

DSCF1087.JPG

DSCF1088.JPG

Back