U.S. Army

Bumping this topic in recognition of Veteran's Day, and suggesting we open it up to all services. Post some pics of you in uniform... the older the better! Here's me back in the day plunking away on the pistol range...

Attachments

• sigsauerme.jpg
    sigsauerme.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 161
I found these two photos. One of the the U.S. Army Hospital Berlin, where I served, and where my son was born in 1969, and one of an East German Guard tower just on the other side of a small canal next to my apartment there.

Attachments

• Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    47 KB · Views: 139
Been serving in the U.S. Army for the last 25 years. Currently an Infantry officer stationed at the Pentagon with multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. Below is a picture of me marching at the Tomb of the Unknowns in Arlington National Cemetery.

Just came across this post and man, what an amazing that must've been. I've heard a lot of stories about what it takes to be a guard there, I'm impressed.

When I was in Iraq, John Dolmoyan and his band come to play a USO show. So did Morgan Rose. oh, and Tony Orlando. No kidding, I go to Baghdad expecting to get mortared, get off the Aircraft and Tony Orlando and this huge ass band is giving a concert. He looked pretty good.

That is me sitting behind SOD's drummers kit. What a rush, his ride cymbal could have been a basketball backboard. The last picture was me at my desk. It was always very serious life and death business over there.

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3760.jpg
    IMG_3760.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 82
Back