DWPS ordered!

that's not bad, my 8' tom was just under $400...

i remember a few years back 8' eco-x toms were under 300 and 16" under $400 cause there were a bunch around...

i was just looking at the ps indivdual drums on musiciansfriend.com and dw actually sells a 24" kick... bet it sounds huge! gonna have to start saving my pennies for a marine pearl

Sorry to hear about the drum. Some out-of-roundness is acceptable though, and pretty common so I'm told.

Your snare + single rack tom angles annoy me, please fix it.

Sorry to hear about the drum. Some out-of-roundness is acceptable though, and pretty common so I'm told.

Your snare + single rack tom angles annoy me, please fix it.

Ha! The angle on the snare isn't nearly as sharp as it look - I have the iPhone to thank for that. I generally don't have the snare at much of an angle at all, but I do angle it toward me a little. Enough that a rimshot is effortless, but only when I want it to be.

Got the replacement today. It's perfect, no problems at all, and sounds great. I had to pull off the reso head and adjust the pillow and tighten it up a bit more than factory to get a better recording sound (I used to record inside the drum - I need a tighter sound recording in front), and it sounds excellent.

Got the replacement today. It's perfect, no problems at all, and sounds great. I had to pull off the reso head and adjust the pillow and tighten it up a bit more than factory to get a better recording sound (I used to record inside the drum - I need a tighter sound recording in front), and it sounds excellent.

YEEEEEEEEES!!!

im happy you got your drum in. i was wondering today at work "isnt it wednesday today? and cg's drum suppost to come in monday?"

Yeah that's good to hear cg, glad it's all sorted now. Enjoy and maybe post up a sound check clip! :)

Ordered the 16" tom yesterday, showed up today. My kit is now completed.

1381605_10151944230708829_642945320_n.jpg

1382141_10151944230733829_15626184_n.jpg

Back