A new drumming hero emerges!

Those musicians are nicknamed soup, roast pork and ice cream musicians as this is the menu normally served at those parties.

Well that clears THAT up. I was wondering wtf that was all about. Thanks!

By that logic I would be a beer musician.

A bit of background information from a fellow Dane.
In my country there is a tradition to throw parties for family and friends at baptizing, round birthdays, weddings and wedding anniversaries.
Its also common to hire an 'organ' player for these occations to play and sing. Not so long ago playing 2 keyboard organ with foot bass and built in drum mashine. You know what I mean. These days probably arranger keyboard.
Those musicians are nicknamed soup, roast pork and ice cream musicians as this is the menu normally served at those parties.

Thanks for that. Very interesting

WAY cooler than Jenns Hannemann. Or even Anika Nilles 😜

Wow, do you really think so Bo? I mean nowhere in this video did I see any study of complex time signatures, (9/21) nor an examination of the more progressive rudiments like the flam rest or the paradiddle ladadoodle.

I think we have makings of a Peart vs. Portnoy debate here.

Oh my, he finished off Part 2 with some Weather Report. And he played a difficult Jaco passage on bass.

He is my new idol.

Davo

Wow, do you really think so Bo? I mean nowhere in this video did I see any study of complex time signatures, (9/21) nor an examination of the more progressive rudiments like the flam rest or the paradiddle ladadoodle.

I think we have makings of a Peart vs. Portnoy debate here.

Do NOT start!

This is something I usually did on some blues-gigs, where the people watching were dance-band people.

Back