Zoltan Csörsz

MLdrum

Anyone else who knows of this drummer? Originates from Hungary, but as of today, I think he's probably Sweden's most sought after session drummer. In addition he plays a lot of stuff with the swedish progrock group The Flower Kings. I really thinks he deserves a place here on Drummerworld =)

If you're curious about his playing, just search for "Zoltan Csörsz The Flower Kings" or something like that on youtube :D

Yep, Zoltan is awesome! I'm surprised nobody has commented on this. It seems like if the people don't know the drummer's name, they won't even read the topic. This board is a great tool to discover new drummers (and bands/artists) to influence your playing or just to entertain/amaze you!! I have put out a few threads about up-and-coming (or just under-appreciated) drummers and they don't get that many views or comments.

Do you know if it's possible to suggest a drummer directly to Bernhard? I mean so that he could put him up on the red list (on the left) on the "second frontpage", if you know what I mean :p

I'm not sure but he reads most of the stuff posted on here (or at least looks at thread names). Also, his email address is probably on this site somewhere.

Back