What's the story behind your user name?

Mine is a play on one of my favorite fusion tunes from the "Night after Night" CD from George Duke, called Fuzzzion ...last track ....

Leo is my real name , battery is a combination from a song of Metallica , and bateria , is a spanish word that means drums.
I was thinking to use God of Thunder because when i started my band all string players said me that nick but finaly i decide that was very conceited, so i keep my actual.

After seeing all of these crazy, funny and clever user names of you guys posting on drummerworld, I was curious to know the inspiration and/or story behind why you chose your user name. Mine is pretty boring. The "C" part is for my first name, Clint. The "drums" part is obvious and the "21" was my favorite number and my number that I chose for all of my uniforms when playing sports when I was younger. How about you? What's your story?

Uhh...you're kidding, right?

Well I prefer analog over digital any day, I'm just a geek for stuff of the past. Do they make anything like they used to? And, obviously, my name happens to be Dave. Put a hyphen in there, and bam, there it is. Oh, Analog was also the name of a band I used to be in. When People spelled it analogue, oh how it ground my gears.

my nickname in high school was "Sticks", so i have been using the moniker A.K.A. Sticks online ever since....

spelling variation of the meta-syntactic variable "foo". i'm bad at naming things.

when it comes to drumming, all my friends and people who hear me play same i am a beast and i am a drummer girl soo ya :)

Mine was my secondary school nickname, absolutely no idea how it came about, everyone just started calling me it one day!

its umm, my name.
no one has called me by my first name since i was like 7.

Omnicell is my general art name...

Its pronounced.. OMNACELL... Sometimes people call me OMNI for short... I haven't figured out away to get the OMNI and the Cell together to sound like OMNACELL , instead of OMNEEEEcell... Im working on it.. As I really like the name..

The name comes from the life giving batteries upon the mars rover that collected rock samples, when it was sent to that planet so many years Henthwith....

Mine was meant to have a double meaning: "Boom" being the sound a drumstick can make. But it's also a reference to the movie "Army of Darkness," in which the hero refers to his shotgun as his "boomstick." So, it's meant to express my affinity for drumming and campy humor.

I got the nickname Frost from my gaming buddies because I always used to use an Ice mage on Diablo 2 battlenet with Frost in the name, it just stuck.

interlectual,

No offense but to be this, you must be able to spell this.

I meant no harm, just tongue in cheek but did find this.

Sarcastic way of describing a person who seems to get all his or her knowledge from the Internet alone.
Joan is an interlectual---you'll always find her on the computer. I've never once seen her with a book in her hand! I do believe it is slang and not proper

Back