What are you drinking right now?

Sorry, my spelling is real bad, yoch is that yellow bit in an egg, how do you spell it, you know the bit that if it is not cooked right can give you sal mon nell er..
Oh Yolk!
You are like Sylvester Stallone in the movie Rocky. LOL

Thanks for the spelling leson.

More like slyvestor the puddy cat, who always chased that little yellow bird around, in the cartoons, oh yes also with a London accent.

tea! current the brand of choise is lapsang, nice when it´s cold outside,

I am mixing Merlot and painkillers with old Seinfeld episodes.

I did not know this show was so funny!

Don't try this at home kids.

Just finishing a beer and pondering another one.......then I saw this post.

Dilemma solved. Jack and coke it will be!!

JD and coke, can make you drunk but can keep your head clear, to much beer will just cloud your head, and make it hard to conentrate.

JD, all the way.

And Wy, Mind those pain killers and booze mate.

Kramer is a turkey, George is not crippled, Jerry is wearing suspenders and Elain got back together with Putty!

It is all happening.

A cup of good Venezuelan black coffee, do you want some?

Sam Adams Octoberfest.... My all time favorite ( after Bud)..

I think I started a similar thread a few months ago. To date it's been the most popular thread I've started...hmm...People will talk about which brand of bellywash the like but won't tell me how pretty my drums are.

I kid, I kid. I love talking about drinks. At the moment I'm at work so I'm having a cuppa joe, black. I'll defiantly have a few beers before I go out though. Gonna go watch mah lady play. Gonna be a fun night.

On an unrelated note I would like to add that I'm listening to Hendrix. Man that Mitch was a killer drummer.

Mm.. damn.. idk how else to say this but.. all of what you guys are drinking isn't.. well.. hmm.. it's good and all... but you guys are missing out on...

Kool-Aid

is'got Vitamin C

Back