First song you ever remember hearing...

My uncle had a jukebox and pinball business so he would give us all the old 45's after they had been cycled through the machines. I had a little record player,the kind that closed up like a suitcase and I would choose records and play them for my mom. I think I was around five years old and I still remember my favorites to play were a boy named sue by Johnny cash of course and hank locklins please help me I'm falling.

Summertime by Sam Cooke.....my mom used to sing that to me at night when I was a baby.....and even older. Brings back some great memories!!!

I was probably 4 or 5 when I first remember hearing a lot of Dave Mason. My mom used to play his records all the time. It was probably "Only You Know and I Know" that was one of the first.

I was probably 4 or 5 when I first remember hearing a lot of Dave Mason. My mom used to play his records all the time. It was probably "Only You Know and I Know" that was one of the first.

Cool. A very underrated great artist. "We Just Disagree" is one of my all time favorite tunes.

Carl Douglas - Kung fu fighting

Back