NFL '09-'10 Come Get Some

Well, thus far you have the 2 losses right.

They better win the next 11 games in a row to hit 14. :)

The Patriots defense is a shell of it's former self.

Heh, yeah, a little optomistic with Brady's knee - he's definitely off (Orton won the QB matchup last week...) but we have a few teams to practice on coming up.

As far as their defense goes - of course it's not what it once was, with so many guys out/retired/etc - but Mayo came back last week - he'll be better this week - and the young guys are [hopefully] getting better each practice. Lot of picks next year too. Looking from a franchise mode (a la Madden), I like the long-term approach to getting the team where it needs to be and to stay towards the top of the league competitively.

Just hope it doesn't take Brady a full year to shake off the heebie-jeebies with the knee like it took Palmer.

Just hope it doesn't take Brady a full year to shake off the heebie-jeebies with the knee like it took Palmer.

i think the heebie jeebies are officially gone, eh?! you know the Pat's are a team that pays attention to the media, so i wonder if the comment about "eighteen other quarterbacks in the league have a better passer rating than Tom Brady right now" had something to do with the play calling this past sunday, hmmm? quite the game regardless, poor Titans, you feel a little bad, but it's a game for winners - not runner ups...

terrific job by the Bronco's tonight, played tough football for sixty minutes and it paid off

and it's a tough call about which undefeated team is best, Saint's are maybe the most complete team, but the Colt's and Viking's both have veteran QB's with strong defense to back them up

of course, the Pat's, Steeler's and Packer's could easily ruin their party and maybe we should'nt forget the 4-1 Falcons, young Mat Ryan is looking better and better

still early, but things are getting real interesting now ;-)

Imagine the NFL is trying to expand their market and sell football to the Europeans and they are using the Bucs to do this. What a mistake. I am almost at the point of hoping they lose to get a better draft pick but they seem to screw that up as well.

Are you kidding me? lol I'd take Cutler any day before Orton, even if the bears lose the rest of the season and denver wins the super bowl. The majority of the passes i've seen from orton to marshall, marshall has had to make the catch behind him.

Really well I only watched the game against the Pats and seen a few espn highlights and they hardly ever show bad passes on there. I don't think he threw but maybe 2 bad passes against the Pats.

All I know is Orton has 9-td's and 1 int (which was a hail mary so it does not really count)
and Cutler has 10 td's and 7 int's. I know there is alot more to the QB position but this has to say something does'nt it? I think it says Cutler is not as good as people thought and Orton is not as bad as people thought, either that or the bears system really sukks

I know there is alot more to the QB position but this has to say something does'nt it?

what else says something is that no one has a better passer rating in the 4th quarter than Kyle Orton - not Eli, not Brady, not Palmer and not Favre - in the 4th quarter Kyle Orton is the best quarterback in the league, really...

Green Bay and Minnesota round 2 this weekend!

Cowboys are about to get hot and go on a winning streak...
In Romo we trust!

what else says something is that no one has a better passer rating in the 4th quarter than Kyle Orton - not Eli, not Brady, not Palmer and not Favre - in the 4th quarter Kyle Orton is the best quarterback in the league, really...

Touche, but Brady, Palmer, Eli and Favre have earned it over a number of years not the past 6 games so that argument has no weight what so ever because no one asks who has the best 4th qtr #'s in the last 6 games and then says that person is the best qb in the league.

Also now cedric Benson is running wild in Cinncy and he did squat in Chicago, so that adds to their possibly being something wrong with the bears system. I think it's time for a new Head coach IMO.

Touche, but Brady, Palmer, Eli and Favre have earned it over a number of years not the past 6 games so that argument has no weight what so ever because no one asks who has the best 4th qtr #'s in the last 6 games and then says that person is the best qb in the league.

Also now cedric Benson is running wild in Cinncy and he did squat in Chicago, so that adds to their possibly being something wrong with the bears system. I think it's time for a new Head coach IMO.

excellent point's both...

that Viking's / Green bay game could be a good one, but i think the Bronco's and Raven's could be one of the best games of the season yet - looking forward to this one, a lotta smack being talked in the media right now about the "ailing" raven's D - there's only so much Ray'll put up with...

Well it's getting down to crunch time, I still hold out hope for my Pats, they need to win this week so they can rest up a little next week and get ready for the playoff's.I don't think they have peaked yet as the play has been pretty inconsistent from week to week or should I say half to half.

Pretty cool to look back and see what everyone wrote at the beginning of the year and to see how it turned out . Who would have thought the Giants would be struggling to get in, and after the Broncos and Jets beat the Pats everyone had them as shoe in for the playoff's.

Saints may be in trouble as well as Minnesota. Cutler with 19td's and 25 int's?? uggghh

Although I am a fan of the Patriots if I was a betting man right now I would pick,

Indianapolis and Philadelphia in the Superbowl. It's going to get real good from here on out.

Cowboys are makin it happen, ready for the playoffs.

"Playoffs...you talkin bout playoffs....Playoffs....U kiddin me....Playoffs!!!"

Today sucked.

Seems like 1/2 the teams mailed in their performances.

Funny that nearly every game in the 1st round of the playoffs is a re-match of week 17.

Should be a decent game but I really do not see a way the Colts lose this one.. I think they will win by 2+ TD's something like 45-27..

I will be rooting hard for the Saints though, mostly beause I hate seeing Peyton on Commercials now, imagine if he wins another one? We will be seeing ugly mug every other minute...uggghhhh.

I do love the Superbowl though even if the Patriots are not in it, Atleast I am about 5-7 weeks away from being able to ride my Hog again : )

Back