Pedals
DW 5000 Double Pedal
DW 9000 Remote Hi-Hat System
PDP Hi-Hat

Drums.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that blue fade is really nice!

Imperssive set up you have there.

I love the blue fade. i personally have not seen another like it yet. Im sure there are but i havent seen one. It looks extremely good with a light shinning on it.

As for the set-up im thinking about moving all the toms down 1 place and getting an 8" tom also.

The remote hi-hat is one of the coolest things i have ever played. You can make some very cool beats with both hi-hats.

thats for the replys guys!

Ok, there is something wrong with these pics. No wait its my eyes. I saw this same kit at my local music store, and it doesn't look that good. This is the best pic I have ever seen. The color of that blue in this pic is like no other blue on the planet. Very nice kit.

nice!

how do the 10" ZHTs sound? I need to find something to put on the cable hat i just got... my local drum shop has a set of those 10s but i've never really hit them with anything other than my hand...

I always assumed they'd just be sort of mediocre since they're so inexpensive. Maybe not though?

Sometimes I wish I would have waited a couple years to get my Pacific since now they have all these snazzy finishes and exotic finish plies and whatnot. When I got mine there were 4 color choices, and the most exotic finish ply they had was maple, which is fine with me anyway... haha

Russ

Thanks guys! Umm i got 3 of the ZHT's as a gift in a pack. not my first choice but there not bad. The 10' Zht's i also got as a gift. They sound good but it depends on what style of music your playing. There pretty high pitched tho. So make sure you hit them with a stcik before you buy them......they sounds pretty good open though!

Thanks. I really love the blue, i havent seen on like it yet! (i know there are some though)

that finish is very nice, i hear pdps are excellent for the value

i like your setup, you have a nice little jam space there too what music do you play?

thats effin crazy. i typed in pacific lx, to look up reviews and head recomendatoins etc, and your kit was in the first link i clicked, and it just so happens to be my EXACT same set EXACT same color, EXACT same mics, EXACT same double pedal i just bought for $350.
same cymbals and heads i want , and its set up beutiful as crap..

Those toms look huge for 8 thru 14. The color is very nice. My PDP's are the CXR's in red sparkle wrap. I do like the laquer finish a bit better though.

Back