Show us your christmas wish list

A new ride! I'm undecided as to which one I want, as I have yet to find a good ride that plays rock and jazz well.

Apart from that, I want a set of microphones for my drum kit to round of a my home studio.

AND!

:) A new drum kit.

Yamaha Maple Absolute Nouveau. Or however you say it.
In sizes:
toms: 12x6, 16x16
bass drum: 22x18
brass snare: 14x5.5

PURPLE SPARKLE! :)

I dont even know how much that's gonna run me.
Probably my college tuition :)

so heres my list,
Ludwig Exotic Wood, Birdseye Maple Shell 14"x6.5" USA Snare Drum
Ludwig14x65BirdseyeMaple8.jpg

Zildjian K Custom dark crash 18"
K0953.jpg

sabian HHX chine 18"
31W9JMAP34L.jpg

and maybe axis double longboards if my brother is up for buying them for me
ohh and edit. all pearl 2000 range hardware

Last edited:
I was just wondering what your wife thinks of all that...

Anyways, you never know what blondes will be in search of a fatherly figure this christmas... I wish you all the best..

Not married.....so all is good

DSCN0001.jpg

Santa has been kind to me this year. : ) Of course it helps that I played my first paying gig ever this year as well.

Sweet, sweet set. Now you ain't getting nothing on chrismas eve, but hell, who cares!

As for me, I'll probably ask for either a good metronome or a cymbal-tom stand, but I'm already eagerly expecting a personal early-present I got myself, a nice yammie maple custom snare.

We don't celebrate with presents. We have "Sinterklaas".
sinterklaas21.jpeg
His birthday is on the 5th of december, and he gives presents to everyone.

If I could ask for something it would be an 8" Tama Rockstar racktom and a set of Sabian HH and HHX cymbals.

But I've asked a book:

9024529131.gif

That's probably all I will get.

Everyone? Thats awesome. I'm moving, thats all there is to it.

Would it be too much to ask Sinterklaas for a new Roland E Kit, preferabaly the TD 12?

well besides that my parents just spent about 8000 on a new soundproof room (hat we got gipped on but were fixing it) im asking for some coated emporers 12" 16" 14". coated ambassador 14", and a 22" PS3 kick, my GF and my sister cymbals are buying all together a 16" wuhan china, 12" wuhan china 10" wuhan splash (gonna stack the 12 - 10) and my GF is getting me some Vaters! then i asked for a paiste GB 18 multi, and uh two cymbal boom arm attachment whatcha my callits, i would greatly enjoy a dw 5000 single pedal, and im probaly getting 2 drum fun CD's...WOOO!!! (already got CoD5!)(and bought the new Iphone myself!)

Last edited:
I'm looking for:

- An Iron Cobra (Single)
- A Tama Roadpro Boom Stand
- Some more sticks.

OR
I could just throw those all out the door and get some new hats.
:p

to pay off my new pdp mx, a new evans snare head, emad 2, drum dial, some sabian xs20 cymbals to replace my b8s, an ec2 head to replace my stock head on my 7x8 tom, an electric guitar and thats about it....im not getting all this, just some thoughts.

Back