What's your "day" job?

I work as a person everybody hates. I sell things over the phone (tele.marketing?). But, I earn about $700 a month, and I don't have to pay taxes, bacause I am sixteen years old. So I do allright, I like to think. I can at least afford my own sticks! I also teach a student, that is currently starting up. That is very fun, and it is a great experiance both to me, and hopefully to him, as well.
Plus, I go to school every day to hopefully be a musician. (I go to a musical school, I have gone to school for 10 years, this is my 11th. What kind of school would I go to in the US.? College?)

-mofle

Last edited:
The University of Miami, Florida has a great music dept. and some great beachs, but yes you would most likely go to a university.

...I work as a process operator in an oil sands upgrader.

Right now we are going through a very busy period, so that means lots of overtime, which means a little extra disposable income which means I have way more drum stuff than I really need.

I love my job.

Barry

I study 37.5 hours a week as a student nurse, plus research, plus assignment work, and work 21 hours a week over 2 nights caring for adults with Learning Disabilities [Mentally Handicapped] and play drums and record a bit!!!

I am a Warehouse manager and warranty clerk for Johnstone Supply (HVAC wholesale) by day, a working drummer in a local cover band.

....dont shoot me....im a telemarketer lol

I was one of them but i left after 3 weeks i just couldn take it!!!! Nowi work for an insurance company but i dont know what i do cos i havent started yet :)

I go to a music- college in Norway and "work" as a drum instructor for a local school band for about 15$ an hour. Not much, but...

Working as an IT professional, particularly in SEO operations.
Working in a BPO business in the country!

IT pro on the weekdays
Jose Pasillas wannabe on weekends!

Work: union stationary engineer, currently at a large cancer research facility. (I.e., boilers, plumbing, mechanical work, et cetera.)

Life: drumming, loving my wife, chasing my 2-year-old around, working on our house, reading books.

Currently, I work at a warehouse, assembling copiers and printers and other machinery that businesses use. I make about $10/hr, which is great because I'm trying to move out of my parent's house (I'm 21, fresh out of college).

I already answered this I think, but now I'm a stay at home husband. Thank GOD that I can't do my old work before. I hated my job with a passion...very miserable.

Im a student, in my spare time during the winter I do competetive skiing, classed top 10 in my province. During the summer I compete for flat water kayak races. I also mountain bike, spend lots of time in the woods and thinking drums!

I'm a student of third year of high school in Gdańsk, Poland. what a beautiful city :)

Back