Who's got the most posts and how many

ANIMALBEATS

Silver Member
Who's got the most posts and how many...............shurley a mod can help in this desperate plight.

Post who you've seen

Or alternatively go to 'Community' 'Members' and then re-order by post count.

I have no life.....no, I take that back......I just never sleep.....

A community member by the name of "Post Whore" has the most. Many years ago DB stole a good deal of my posts and accredited them to him for the cause. It was for the good of Drummerworld.

Look on the bright side.. im a member of another forum thats to do with hi-fi equipment, and I'm the leading poster there with a staggering 10,000 posts.

Have stopped going now ;)

Look on the bright side.. im a member of another forum thats to do with hi-fi equipment, and I'm the leading poster there with a staggering 10,000 posts.

Have stopped going now ;)

I refuse to believe there could ever be that much to say about hifi ;)

Wow! I didn't realize I was so high in the ranks! I could've sworn there would have been many more people with more posts than me who had fallen by the wayside.

BTW...Gruntersdad passed Karl a LONG time ago, and we didn't commemorate him with an official GRUNTERSDAD member status!

ADMINS: at what point have we shown enough dedication to this forum to have our own nomenclature in our membership status? It's one of the goals in my trivial life here in internet forumdom. What do we need? 5,000 posts? I'll get right on it. (Personally, I think 2,500 is a good, solid number...)

Dam, caddywumpus you joined like a year after i did, and you have so many more posts.

must have a lot of thoughts to share.

I wish i had that many thoughts...

It just shows what happens when you stop visiting the pubs, play again after a 30 year break and find a place to contribute and attempt to help others along with gaining more knowledge than ever thought available. I have read more than I have written thanks to you guys. Nothing to brag about. Just a number.

ADMINS: at what point have we shown enough dedication to this forum to have our own nomenclature in our membership status? It's one of the goals in my trivial life here in internet forumdom. What do we need? 5,000 posts? I'll get right on it. (Personally, I think 2,500 is a good, solid number...)
There is no such rule, we just randomly assign personal membership status when the mood strikes.

Many years ago DB stole a good deal of my posts and accredited them to him for the cause. It was for the good of Drummerworld.
I lost a thousand or so over the years, mostly due to massive deletions from the Off Topic Lounge. I keep meaning to bump my number back up, but I never get around to it.

Back