Happy New Year! Post your resolution...

Mine is to read every post ever placed on Drummerworld ! (and other impossible to keep resolutions).

Happy new year!!
Well, this year I plan to practice even more with more discipline. I want to have many great gigs and steady improvement. Another goal is to take piano lessons.

Tonight I wasn`t drinking alcohol by the way, it was still fun!

Have a great new year 2009!

Karl

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

My resoloution is too teach my self piano AND get my paradiddle to 150 bpm !!

Have a great 2009

Tris

Happy New Year!

My resolution is to get a pro drumset with pro cymbals.

Another one is to learn how to code an iPhone app. I am working to develop a drum set app to compete with the current ones in the app store.

And finally, here is my new years video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm0auDio2yU

Uhh...

1.) Lose some weight.
2.) Be more resolute with my finances.
3.) Be more tolerant with others.
4.) Make more friends.
5.) Have more family focus.
6.) Live, Laugh, Love.
7.) Play On!

Oh...Happy New Year to you all! ;-)

Last year my resolution was to eat more avocados. This year I plan to eat more cake.

Happy new year & here's hoping for lots of snow on Monday mornings for all the school kids, on weekends for all the skiers, and on any old day for those who don't have to shovel driveways.

My resolution is not to have one this year and see how it pans out.Happy 2009, everyone.

Last edited:
i want to get into fsu, move to tallahassee, and finally be with my good friends nate and crimson.
i want to be a better person to friends and strangers.
i want to improve my work habits.
i want to become a better drummer and musician and learn piano.
i want to be more willing to try new things and live life to the fullest.

happy new year everyone!

the other ones are too teach the world to sing and save the world from destruction

also get my first gig as a drummer

i want to get into fsu, move to tallahassee, and finally be with my good friends nate and crimson.
i want to be a better person to friends and strangers.
i want to improve my work habits.
i want to become a better drummer and musician and learn piano.
i want to be more willing to try new things and live life to the fullest.

happy new year everyone!
GO NOLES....................

Become a more solid player
Find more pieces to add to my Superstars( I have a superstar custom in red scarlet fade, if you have anything let me know)
Getting my weight and blood preassure down
And finish my senior year of high school out on top.

Lose another 15 lbs. I've lost 25 since I started college, but I wanna drop some more.

I also want to fix my sleeping habits, I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in 5 or so months.

"A New Year's
Resolution is
something that
goes in one Year
and out the Other"

I resolve not to reply to any more , "what's the best", or "what is your favorite" threads.

Improve my double kicks on my right foot, inspired by Pridgen's playing. And just practicing more often, since I finally have my own set.

Back