News: Drummerworld mud wrestling championship is cancelled

ANIMALBEATS

Silver Member
Sorry folks, all thoes that paid an entrance fee will be refunded, but this event is indefinatley postponed.

I had a few drinks and posted some days ago late at night and gave JPW a hard time for no reason. I learned not to do that again.

Sorry JPW.

I believe pollyanna is most disapointed by the current state of affairs, she told me she was really looking forward to the event, after having attended the boston bean bonanza.

I believe pollyanna is most disapointed by the current state of affairs, she told me she was really looking forward to the event, after having attended the boston bean bonanza.

Animal, I would be ground into the mud by those fit young things within minutes, maybe seconds. Sadly, my mud wrestling days are over and I've hung up my sticks (so to speak).

Long live the beaker...

And polly, please dont be so coy, you are a trained athlete, i know the prowess that you employ when needed. I wouldnt wrestle you if my mothers life depended on it, i would roll over like a pup. And i saw the pictures of you covered in beans at the boston bonanza, they were impresive indeed, you have such well defined thighs, how do you keep them in such shape....?

You have my highest regard.

Now that clip was just the nuts. loved it.

Rock on, Mr Beaker.

Hats of to yer.

Huddersfield 2 Southend 1 Doh !

Long live the beaker...

And polly, please dont be so coy, you are a trained athlete, i know the prowess that you employ when needed. I wouldnt wrestle you if my mothers life depended on it, i would roll over like a pup. And i saw the pictures of you covered in beans at the boston bonanza, they were impresive indeed, you have such well defined thighs, how do you keep them in such shape....?

You have my highest regard.

ROFL!

Okay KIS - the font is too big for me to refuse. Here's me gettin' by butt kicked in World Championship baked beans wrestling - but I at least managed to keep my hair clean!

baked-beans-wrestle.jpg

Those young uns are just too strong and quick for me to be in the race ... kinda like the drumming situation, really :)

PS. Sesame Street death metal. Are they insane? Surely the Cookie Monster was the obvious choice to be vocalist!

Whoohooo!!! Ok, that's a whole new angle. I'm wondering how many seconds it will take Gruntersdad to latch onto this one. I'm guessing about 3 after logging on! Beans on toast will never be the same again. Were they Heinz?

......but pulled the plug at the last moment.
I heard insurance was gonna be too high, after that "incident" at the Summer Gravy Wrestling Tournament.

Attachments

• gravy_wrestling.jpg
    gravy_wrestling.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 905
Jesus i never thought of that. I did hear that the summer gravy wrestling event got pretty out of hand, perhaps we sould have a whip round and get the event back on its feet, im sure i could have a quite word with bernhard.

Back