JON BERMUDA: NEW Administrator with Drummerworld.

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
Thomas DogBreath and I - Bernhard - welcome

Jon Bermuda Schwartz

as new member of our Administration - Moderation - Team.

We are happy!

Bernhard

Congrats Jon.
You are level headed and respected.
You will make an excellent administrator.

Passed over AGAIN!

Lol JK, Great choice Bernhard!

Congratulations Jon :)

I enjoy very much your experiences and advices as a pro drummer, and I always find your posts to be very informative, thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Whishing you plenty of success in your new role in the Drummerworld moderation team :)

Tomorrow shall be Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz day on Drummerworld. I shall have the village smithy pound out a key to the Forum. All hail.

Now there's a brave man!!

Hope Dog has schooled you on the finer points of wielding the ban hammer. I'll congratulate you now whilst your sanity is still firmly intact......I'm not holding much hope for it after a few months of trying to keep us riff raff in line.

Good bloke. Good choice.

Not sure if congratulations or sympathies are in order but I'll go with the former for now ;). Thou art a braver man than I to put up with this bunch of hooligans (myself included) but I know you'll do a great job!

Congrats!

Not sure if congratulations or sympathies are in order but I'll go with the former for now ...
True that! But Jon has been around here long enough, to know what he's getting into. The bright lights, the glamour, the chicks, the after hours parties, the limo's .... oh wait ... that's the Weird Al gig .... hmmmm ..... oh well, something made him wanna do it. Congrats Jon ....​

What's going to be your first official act as a Mod Jon?

Jon: Where are you mate?

Attachments

• Weird Al.jpg
    Weird Al.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 759
Thanks all!

I'm on the forum throughout the day, and look forward in particular to deleting the increasingly frequent spam posts - and those hit & run users - before too many people have to see them. I'm already being notified of all reported posts and will look into those as well, as they may be in threads I haven't read.

Thanks Bernhard and Thomas for your faith in me, I'm happy to lend a hand!

Bermuda

Back