Pearl Demonator pedals

I bought two Demonator double pedals and made them into one set of symmetrical design pedals. Everything on them is modular, if you buy a right handed set, you should be able to swap the right pieces around to make a left handed set with the allen keys provided and a screwdriver.

I just got mine yesterday, HUGE step up from my Gibraltar pedal. The design is super solid and I dont think it moves anymore that a normal pedal would (hardly at all but the left pedal tends to move forward) I think everyone should Velcro their pedals to their carpet anyways for easier setup and consistency. Now its down solid. The beaters are great right off the bat and everything is very customizable. You can switch between two can modes, make the footboard shorter and angled higher, and mess with beater angle. Overall its a very smooth pedal that feels like a tank. Only downfall is the hoop clamp doesn't work well on an electric set.

Well, thanks to some friendly connections, I went with Pearl's top-flight Demon single pedal for now. I am debating getting the double-pedal version of the same pedal. I was thinking simple and straightforward with the Demonator's, but once I got into the regular Demon - with it's million-plus adjustments - I quite like it. So much so I'd consider the double of it.

Back