Wish there were 48 hours in a day.

RinkRat

I really would like to participate more here. But there just doesn't seem like there is enough time in a day.

Between wife & kids, house, work, drumming, playing Ice Hockey, Running, and now taking up PIANO, I might be spread a little thin these days.

Found out accidentally, that I was able to play a couple of tunes on the piano after reviewing the sheet music, and an hour or 2 of practice. Thought it was neat, since I never played before in my life.

Do most of you set aside time for the forum?

I do visit almost daily. Generally to sponge off the wealth of knowledge here, via search.

It really does seem like a great collection of people.

Wow. If that wasn't an ADHD post, I don't know what is. :)

Anywho. Thanks for reading. I'll be back to lurk mode in 3...2...

I'm happy with 24 hours in a day, but I wish we didn't have to sleep - what a waste of time that is! Especially when other members of the household are still asleep when I want to start drumming ...

I'm on here fairly constantly. I work from home most of the time, and I'm generally not tied to office hours so I'm able to manage my time as I like, more or less.

I'm struggling to fit everything in at the moment too. My girls are home from uni and want to do stuff with me, which is wonderful, but it obviously leaves me less time for everything else. I'm not complaining though, because they'll be away again in a couple of weeks and then I'll miss them like nobody's business.

Congratulations on your piano playing :) I rediscovered my riding mojo last week but haven't really had much opportunity to capitalise on it. Have hardly played my drums either recently. Never mind: there have been plenty of other things to enjoy instead.

I really would like to participate more here. But there just doesn't seem like there is enough time in a day.

Between wife & kids, house, work, drumming, playing Ice Hockey, Running, and now taking up PIANO, I might be spread a little thin these days.

Found out accidentally, that I was able to play a couple of tunes on the piano after reviewing the sheet music, and an hour or 2 of practice. Thought it was neat, since I never played before in my life.

Do most of you set aside time for the forum?

I do visit almost daily. Generally to sponge off the wealth of knowledge here, via search.

It really does seem like a great collection of people.

Wow. If that wasn't an ADHD post, I don't know what is. :)

Anywho. Thanks for reading. I'll be back to lurk mode in 3...2...
I think you need to have ADHD to play drums to any....ooh look, a squirrel...

At this point, I'm blaming my job for the lack of time I have. stupid job.

30 minutes to get ready in the morning...45 minute ride to work, 8.5 hours of work, 45 minute ride home.

I wonder if I could just stay home & my employer could just deposit money into my account every couple of weeks? Giving up showering, and eating regularly would help as well!

At this point, I'm blaming my job for the lack of time I have. stupid job.

30 minutes to get ready in the morning...45 minute ride to work, 8.5 hours of work, 45 minute ride home.

I wonder if I could just stay home & my employer could just deposit money into my account every couple of weeks? Giving up showering, and eating regularly would help as well!

Could you let me know how this works out for you?I think most of us feel the same bro; need the money to do what we haven't got time to do...peace J

Man, I heard that. Music is something that takes over my being, regardless that this is terrible for my livelihood, relationship, and everything else. At the same time, for my mental well-being, I need music.

Guess I'm just f***ed, and I should try to get used to it.

Back