How to tell you've played one to many covers

The real cool thing is, That wasn't his guitar!

Last edited:
WOW great looking group too, wonder what happened to him? Do you think whoring finally got to him. The song stinks when the bon jovi guy does it what do expect from jimmy jones from springfield does every time they play and the goofy singer actually thinks its great!!!!! Great job boys wonderfull dynamics and your stage pressense was......................................short!!! That was good too! Doc

The singer had the look "What did I do?".... and the best throwing of drum sticks I have seen so far...

Seems like there was a wee bit of tension built up between those fellas. :)

Oh, and Bon Jovi? Seriously?

I wonder if he was actually fed up w/ covers or if something led up to it. I couldn't make out what the guitarist was saying in the beginning.

The song stinks when the bon jovi guy does it what do expect from jimmy jones from springfield does every time they play and the goofy singer actually thinks its great!!!!!

Well if he did not think it was great I am sure that would show throough his performance.

I am not gonna crap on Bon Jovi though, it's a good song and no I have never covered it. : )

Funny! There was obviously something going on beforehand. Love the drummers reaction!

Fixxxer, sorry bro, but your Rush monicker......it's words of the "prophets". Unless you meant to do that....sorry.

Midnite, no, it's written "profits". I think Neil meant it as a double meaning.

nhzoso; I may have been to ruff on those kids but as to the song I should refresh my comments to be clearer about my opinion............it sucks! There are songs written and recorded for a certain age group and its been like this since pop recordings have been produced. When bon jovi came out I was an adult so it had no value for me. Now that doesn't mean that everyone else should think that way but most adults don't look at bands that appealed to 2 to 3 generations of younger listeners the same as the kids do. I can and do appreciate some of the bands efforts from other generations then mine but bon jovi isn't in that mix. I can't believe I'm actually talking about them hahahaha!!! Doc

No kidding, this I did not know nor consider. My apologies...my bad. I learn something new every day. This is a great website!

No problem! You're not the first to notice that. Yes, great website indeed!

Fixxxer, sorry bro, but your Rush monicker......it's words of the "prophets". Unless you meant to do that....sorry.

Paul Simon wrote, "The words of the prophets were written on the subway walls." Sounds of Silence. So I'm sure Rushes was a bit of plagarism there.

Back