Really, REALLY random, but... (some art from me)

Guz2

I got bored and decided to make a cover for the upcoming Guitar Hero Metallica game. It's awfully made, but it was created in ten minutes on MS Paint so...What do you expect, lol.

Metallica.jpg

I decided to make something for the wall above my drum kit. I didn't make the images but photoshopped them together, did the colour matching and magnified to a humungous size. The final product will be about 160x120cm, the size of two A0 sheets. I hope the normal magnification will do the trick, but I also have a "rasterbated" version. The problem with the last version is that it's 493MB in size. The regular version is 8,7MB.

This is it:

210zr6f.jpg

Also very random. but your post reminded me of it.

Wow i wish i had the skills to do that lol

I decided to make something for the wall above my drum kit. I didn't make the images but photoshopped them together, did the colour matching and magnified to a humungous size. The final product will be about 160x120cm, the size of two A0 sheets. I hope the normal magnification will do the trick, but I also have a "rasterbated" version. The problem with the last version is that it's 493MB in size. The regular version is 8,7MB.

This is it:

210zr6f.jpg

Very nice i like this.

I'll show you my new idea for an album cover/band logo when i've finished drawing it ;) Btw i was making an advert for a ptake of guitar hero too. Called "the guitar" it features real wood, real strings, real pickups, real EVERYTHING, you'd think you were playing the real thing!" olny $899.95

This is it:

210zr6f.jpg

I remember once in primary school some chav didn't believe that there actually was such a thing as A0 paper. Clearly mistaken.

Wow, that's cool! Better made than mine :p

Yeah, well I used photoshop and you used MS paint. That's what you get ;)

Wow i wish i had the skills to do that lol

Me too actually... I only cut and pasted the image of the speaker over the background image and applied a few effects to make the edges nice & tidy. Quite straightforward if you know how to do it. The background image is a LOT of work, I might be able to pull it off but it could take days.

Edit: the printing is done. The edges don't fit together perfectly but that's ok since it's quite a grungy image anyway. I'll post a pic as soon as the batteries of my camera are charged.

Last edited:
Big_Philly: Open up the snare sound a bit, HAL
HAL: I'm sorry Big Philly, I'm afraid I can't do that.

LoL, sure hope that 16 sheets of A3 size, 160grams paper doesn't acquire enough skill and knowledge to control my drum sound.

LoL, sure hope that 16 sheets of A3 size, 160grams paper doesn't acquire enough skill and knowledge to control my drum sound.
I just wanted you to have that uneasy feeling, for as long as you have that poster up, everytime you sat down at the drums, realizing that every missed beat and rhythm that lacks groove, is being duly noted. :)

Jason down in the corner, bwahahaha!!!!

But dude, you gotta do a Mustaine down on the other corner with a caption that says "ditto" that would be sweet!!!

Back