Super Bowl

We're throwing a super ball party this sunday, and I'm in charge of the betting table :D
Time to rig the table and make some cash!

We're throwing a super ball party this sunday, and I'm in charge of the betting table :D
Time to rig the table and make some cash!

Wont be any betting but there will be television at a stupid hour of the morning (I'm Australian) with plenty of hot and spicy pringles and pale ale.

After the Steelers win, I'll come back here to post.

In that case it was nice having you on the forum. The Steelers can't win because Commissioner Goodell will refuse to give the trophy to Rothlessgroper.

In that case it was nice having you on the forum. The Steelers can't win because Commissioner Goodell will refuse to give the trophy to Rothlessgroper.
Thanks for making me choke on my coffee! Hahaha

I'm going hard for the Pack. The Steelers have enough rings, and if Ben gets another he'll be comparable to Brady, which will annoy me greatly. When Ben fails(This postseason), the D picks up the slack. When Brady fails, the Pats fail. Two different situations. One QB is part of the organization, the other is the organization. If you haven't guessed yet, I'm a Pats fan.
Anyway, go Packers!!!

Unfortunately, I'll miss most of the game including the *shudder* Black Eyed Peas due to a hockey game. I'll hopefully be able to catch the last bit of the game.

Well, I think the Wall Street Bears will win this super-bowl. I will watch the game on Monday morning right after the bell rings at 9:30 am.

Another half time show with mediocre talent hidden amongst the flash. Can we not just get a band to play and stop all of the glitz.

Why do I think my 3rd grader could have put on a better half time show than that on the Super Bowl? Wait, my kids are grown. I don't have a 3rd grader. Oh, well, any 3rd grader will do.

Could this possibly be the worst superbowl ? I don't mean from the actual game part , i'm having a great time watching the game , but come on ! The half time show was horrible, just horrible. And Christina botches the Star Spangled Banner !!!!! then 400 people who already paided for tickets are turned away due to faulty temp seating .
Wow ..
At least some of the comercials are funny !

Maybe it's just not the Cowboys players that stink but the whole organization.

Ughh....... slash's greed knows no bounds..WTF! That was friggin ridiculous..I have never seen someone make more of an ass of themselves than Fergie and Slash..I sincerely doubt he was even playing..BTW what is the big deal with this Usher moron? Maybe I am just out of touch but I really do not get it.

Ughh....... slash's greed knows no bounds..WTF!

"Slash, how would you like to earn a million bucks for 10 seconds work at the Super Bowl? All we require is you, your Les Paul, a sparkly top hat and the first 8 notes of Sweet Child....Fergie will do the rest."

My response would have been exactly the same...."Sir, I do believe we have a deal" :)

The game is pretty decent. The half time show bombed just like i thought it would. I loved the Ozzy and Justin Bieber Best Buy add..

And now, for the sake of God will all of the Steeler fans go away. No bad calls you lost on turn overs. Get over it.

And now, for the sake of God will all of the Steeler fans go away. No bad calls you lost on turn overs. Get over it.

I'm not sore, who can possibly argue that fact? There was NO way to win any game with that many turnovers...just ain't gonna happen. But, I like it here so I think I'll stay.

Matthews forcing Mendenhall to fumble with that colossus smash in the backfield was classic. Double sack figures in his first two seasons, that boy is going to be one to watch.

Back