Car problems??? Ask away!!!!

Saw this this morning and I thought I would not need it. Went outside to start my car (it is cold and icy here - about 19 F) and the battery was down. Went to open the hood to jump it and the latch is frozen. Any tips on how to open it? Oh, it's a 2007 PT Cruiser.

Saw this this morning and I thought I would not need it. Went outside to start my car (it is cold and icy here - about 19 F) and the battery was down. Went to open the hood to jump it and the latch is frozen. Any tips on how to open it? Oh, it's a 2007 PT Cruiser.

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9bABqA6n5Y

Lovely weather we are having, eh?

Spray a little water up in there from a garden hose.

I forgot the forum is international !!! Oops. I am in America and we don't have peugeots over here :(

I don't blame you. Most sensible thing you lot have ever done.
Unless you're a cheese-eating surrender monkey, then that's all you drive! ;) You do in fact see them here.

(in case it's not obvious.... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!)

Back