Hahaha...look at the message board home page!

JesusMySavior

Silver Member
It says,

"welcome to dummerworld forums..."

I know I waste a lot of time here, but wasn't sure why I felt my IQ was dropping. Now I know!

Amazing how the mind works.

Or not...I was looking at it for like 30 seconds saying, I don't get it...

I feel like such a tool. How many years has that been there?

Mr JesusMySavior deserves a T shirt for that.

BTW are there Drummerworld hats, wrist bands, T shirts, jackets for sale?

Bernhard you could make some real dough if you made a store.

BTW are there Drummerworld hats, wrist bands, T shirts, jackets for sale?

Bernhard you could make some real dough if you made a store.
Now there's an idea. Would have to be superb quality though. I can't stand poor quality yet expensive merchandise. I used to get all kinds of stuff made for various corporations. If you know where to go, you can get innovative stuff that's more than fit for purpose, without paying silly money. I was a director of a swedish corp who got really cool elkhide bassball caps made. Such nice quality, soft to the touch & last a lifetime. I forget the price, but they were great value. Anyhow-------

I'd buy a shirt, definitely. Or sweatbands?

I was a director of a swedish corp who got really cool elkhide bassball caps made. Such nice quality, soft to the touch & last a lifetime. I forget the price, but they were great value. Anyhow-------

Elk hide Andy? great value? How can that be? Are there elk hide ranches? I don't wanna murder a poor elk!
I say make them from hemp, softer and more absorbant than cotton, able to weather salty environments, 4x the strength, 1/10 the pesticides, lasts forever..

I would think elk hide would have political issues like fur, no?

Elk hide Andy? great value? How can that be? Are there elk hide ranches? I don't wanna murder a poor elk!
I say make them from hemp, softer and more absorbant than cotton, able to weather salty environments, 4x the strength, 1/10 the pesticides, lasts forever..

I would think elk hide would have political issues like fur, no?
Actually no Larry. For the record, I'm not a fan of recreational hunting, and I'm a huge hater of anything approaching animal exploitation/cruelty. They have a lot of elk in Sweden, too many in fact. Sweden is a bigass country with a tiny population. It's mostly forrest. Each year, they cull the elk. Because the deep forests are difficult to get to, they mainly cull animals that roam near the highways. That in turn means that animals not used to roads, then populate the territory. Elk collisions with cars is a constant problem in Sweden, accordingly, most major roads are lined with elk fences. Elk is a common food meat in Sweden, so there's no shortage of elkhides to go round.

Elkhide in Sweden is no different to leather products from beef cattle in NA. You can agree or disagree with that all day long. ne thing I do know though, elk steak tastes superb & the hide is amongst the very best you can get.

OK It's like cows here. I eat meat, wear leather from cows and have NP with it. The food chain is what it is.

It just sounded bad. Like yea lets make stuff from baby seal fur lol. But now I understand better.

Totally unrelated, I recently found out that platypus' are poisonus. Crazy, right? The have a kind of hard spur or claw on the insides of their thighs that they dig into you and inject you with friggin platypus venom. Supposedly excruciating too. Wonder if Wy ever did battle with any lol.

Totally unrelated, I recently found out that platypus' are poisonus. Crazy, right? The have a kind of hard spur or claw on the insides of their thighs that they dig into you and inject you with friggin platypus venom. Supposedly excruciating too. Wonder if Wy ever did battle with any lol.

Only the male has the poisonous spur, Larry. The females, as you'd expect, are gentle and sweet :)

You never get to see platypuses (platypi? haha) in the wild because they are are only found in limited areas and very, very shy of humans. While Oz is full of poisonous things that bite, the worst I've had are bee stings and bull ant bites [touch wood].

Yep, I think hemp is the way to go - definitely the most environmentally friendly fabric. Apparently good for making paper too but the powers-that-be have too many hangups about it, even though you can grow hemp without enough THC to get people wasted.

BTW, there are elk farms here in the USA as well.
Well there you go. The DW bassball cap design is set. Elk outer to satisfy the perception of luxury concious, hemp inner to satisfy the tree huggers, & adjustable THC specification to settle those stage nerves! Also available with optional tin of Elk steak bites to partner the high THC model. Oh, & in true Python style, becomes completely invisible when not in use.

Perhaps a "I've gone to the coast" tee shirt, & "Don't bash Ringo, bash your own" tour jacket would complete the set, lol

Optional tin of elk steak bites? That should come with the order automatically (waste no part of the elk, you know).
Sounds like you have the rest well thought out, KIS.

Oh, and bassball caps? Are we talking about another use for members of the animal kingdom?
How is bassball played? Same as baseball, only...?

I love Elk. It tastes like chicken.

I would buy a shirt(s) Bernhard.

Back