Do you feel sorry for today's kids trying to have a rewarding career in music using a P-85 strainer

Chops vrs Saturn?...I say groove the Saturn Chops!

Please please please, here is the complete list:

1) Go buy a saturn, they are totes the best kit in the world. ever.

2) Buy another one just in case.

3) Go onto every forum and tell people you bought it.

4) When you want new cymbals you MUST get sabian AAX because thats what everyone tells you.

5) Get an extended mirror chrome bass drum hoop because the ladies get wet for that.

6) Make sure all toms are completely flat. Use a laser level to achieve this.

7) Make sure all instructional dvd's you buy are from travis barker.

8) Buy a duallist triple bass drum pedal.

9) Buy some lars ulrich ahead drumsticks.

10) Make a lot of posts about what snare to buy and how to tune. In the end just put a wrinkle in your heads and just stick a P-85 on the saturn snare and then say its the best thing ever.

I think that covers it?

Please please please, here is the complete list:

1) Go buy a saturn, they are totes the best kit in the world. ever.

2) Buy another one just in case.

3) Go onto every forum and tell people you bought it.

4) When you want new cymbals you MUST get sabian AAX because thats what everyone tells you.

5) Get an extended mirror chrome bass drum hoop because the ladies get wet for that.

6) Make sure all toms are completely flat. Use a laser level to achieve this.

7) Make sure all instructional dvd's you buy are from travis barker.

8) Buy a duallist triple bass drum pedal.

9) Buy some lars ulrich ahead drumsticks.

10) Make a lot of posts about what snare to buy and how to tune. In the end just put a wrinkle in your heads and just stick a P-85 on the saturn snare and then say its the best thing ever.

I think that covers it?

You forgot making threats against people that disagree with you.

Awesome thread indeed!
I wish I could be of any help but whatever could/needed to be said has been said already ;-)

I love my ZHTs so "pro cymbals" don't exist. What are cymbals anyway but cutouts of metal that vibrate and do sounds? "Psh", "Pnk", "Ding", "Ss", and ZHTs do that so so well. ZBTs suck though.

Will Classical and Quantum physics ever reconcile?

Mapex Saturn.

What has 14 feet, walks like a giraffe, yet never touches a moldy sidewalk crack in Malibu?

Also, please imagine if you will the anti-Redskins native American ad airing recently with a shot of a Mapex Saturn instead of the football helmet at the end.

You forgot making threats against people that disagree with you.

You're really asking to get smacked with a 9000 boom stand with that kind of BS remark, jerkface.

Awesome thread indeed!

The only problem with this thread is that I haven't added my usual tasty bon mots to it.

Wait for it....

I need to upgrade my made-in-china drum kit with a new one.

I have a narrowed it down to these 4 choices:

1) A drum kit made in China

2) A drum kit made in China

3) A drum kit made in China

4) A drum kit made in China

Which one is the best??????

I used a P-85 tonight and came home no richer than when I left, but the experience was quite rewarding. I feel sorry I couldn't play like this when I was a kid. :(

But did you really us it, or was it just a part on a drum shell not begging to be touched unless absolutely necessary?

WAIT. We're getting off topic. I really want to know about the P-85 strainer. Both my Supraphonic and Acrolite snares have one.

Is there something I don't know about?

I need to know!

Please tell me.

Oh, please.

Please?

Hey, at least Saturn is still a planet.

And it's the Ringo-iest of all the planets, too.

Actually, I feel sorry for myself. I own two Ludwig snare drums with P-85's.
I also own a Mapex Saturn Kit. I guess that there is no hope for poor me :)

Back