DW 9000 issue

pauloryu

Hello,

I recently bought DW 9000 double pedal and I noticed that the chain drive keeps hitting the cam as I play, on the auxiliary pedal. I took two picture that clearly shows how the footboard is not alligned with the cam.

Is that an issue I should be worried about, or every DW 9000 comes like that?

Thanks a lot!

sqlba0.jpg

25ssnyq.jpg

You may be able to correct it by loosening the heel plate screws and (twisting) lining up the foot board, though you shouldn't have too... no they don't come that way, its a defect.

If bought new I would ask for a replacement.

You may be able to correct it by loosening the heel plate screws and (twisting) lining up the foot board, though you shouldn't have too... no they don't come that way, its a defect.

X2

did you buy it new or used?

How does the main pedal look?

I know my single pedal 9000 tracks straight off the cam

sorry you already covered it.. i should have read all the post..

Thanks everyone!

I'm from Brazil and I bought it from a guy who bought it from ebay. Ask for a replacement is probably out of question. At least the guy accepted to return the money.

Since it's juts a little adjustment, I will try to do it and see what happens. Otherwise I'll just return it.

I solved the problem! Just moved the cam a little bit to the side. I thought the cam wouldn't move to the sides, but it was just 'stuck', because it's new.

It's perfect now!

I solved the problem! Just moved the cam a little bit to the side. I thought the cam wouldn't move to the sides, but it was just 'stuck', because it's new.

It's perfect now!

Hi there! I'm having the exact same problem with my slave pedal. How did you move the cam to the side? I can't figure it out!

Back