Ludwig 26" Blue Sparkle

Ethan01

Here's a sneak peak of my "dream" kit. She's a mutt. I'm moving her soon and will get better pictures when I'm able to. She sounds better than she looks, and she looks great. It's taken me about 6 months to find all the pieces that work, and finally got the last piece, the floor tom, a week ago.

Big e-cred to who can guess the make and sizes of the drums! I started her off for you.

Attachments

• Blue Sparkle.jpg
    Blue Sparkle.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 2,620
Last edited:
She is a lovely monster, congratulations! In await of your further comments and drum specifications.

Awesome kit bro!!

lemme guess:

18x26
9x13
16x16

ludwig

The 16x16 is correct, but the depths of the other 2 are not!

One more hint, only the bass drum is Ludwig. Remember, she's a mutt! The drums are all maple though, except the snare (which can't be seen so good luck to whoever guesses what it is).

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say
12x10 Tom
14x26 Bass Drum
Also, very nice looking kit! It always surprises me how awesome Luddies look in real life, as opposed to on their website.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say
12x10 Tom
14x26 Bass Drum
Also, very nice looking kit! It always surprises me how awesome Luddies look in real life, as opposed to on their website.

Thank you! Although the only drum there that's a Ludwig is the kick, it does look great in person!

As for the sizes, no and no ='(

The Ludwig IMO is the best looking one. At first glance, mind you.
Oh, and 13x10 and 204x26

Oooooh... *drool*

She's preeeeeety... I don't care if she's a mutt or not, that is one classy lady you have there my friend.

I'm gonna guess 26x10 on the kicker and 13x8 for the rack (tom). Love that blue sparkle.

26x14, 14x12,16x16, awesome kit btw

Another Hitchcock mystery thread: ¿¿¿¿¿¿ ??????

Back