The 'Coolest-est' Names on the Forum?

I've always thought 'brady' was the coolest, but that's just me.

Actually, I like 'caddywumpus' even though I don't know what it means. Sure sounds funny though.

I've always thought 'brady' was the coolest, but that's just me.

Actually, I like 'caddywumpus' even though I don't know what it means. Sure sounds funny though.
Please read post # 28 and the meaning of Caddywumpus will be found in the link.

Thanks again! ...every second that passes puts you one step closer to blood-curling revenge!!! :D
I still love you man! I'm waiting for the attack from you and Dogbreath. I have barricaded myself in my Man Cave and I have locked and loaded all of my weapons! Jay Norem once attacked me with a bear named "Cocktail Frank". I still have the scars! Do you remember Cocktail Frank?

I'm not sure how, but your name seems to bring to mind a rather sweet and irresistable aroma.

I hear you. My boxer, Leo smells of cocoa beans and Latte froth, at least before his mud bath.

I'm sure DB smells a little different...( I hope. )

Last edited:
I won't argue because I fear the powers you wield as a moderator... :D

Where DID your name come from, by the way?
A great many years ago I was at a youngster's birthday party at a Laser Tag place (are those still around?), and even though most of the kids there were ten years old or younger, they were all using tough names like Death From Above and Shadow Assassin and Skullcrusher. I thought it was hilarious. When the attendant asked me what name I wanted to use, the dumbest thing I could think of at the moment was DogBreath.

And by the way, I slaughtered those little punks.

I'm not sure how, but your name seems to bring to mind a rather sweet and irresistable aroma.
This is surprisingly accurate.

Last edited:
A great many years ago I was at a youngster's birthday party at a Laser Tag place (are those still around?), and even though most of the kids there were ten years old or younger, they were all using tough names like Death From Above and Shadow Assassin and Skullcrusher. I thought it was hilarious. When the attendant asked me what name I wanted to use, the dumbest thing I could think of at the moment was DogBreath.

This is surprisingly accurate accurate.

It's always good to win one for the old school!

Good ideas. There are lots of cool names held by members who don't post very often so I forget them. Pineyplayparadiddles is a good one, as is Animal_Beats and Junglelord. I originally thought of using Deathmetalcowbell but it seemed kind of dorky.

Aydee reminds of a boy I knew when growing up, a sweet little kid in neighborhood a few years younger than the rest of us. Zambizzi does have a hockey connotation. I've hung out with Zambizzi and he looks like someone you'd call Zambizzi.

There is a whole subcategory of members whose names are based on Led Zeppelin and/or John Bonham. Someone should take dblbassbonham and make the circle complete.

Neurotica
Vipercussionist
Big Sexy Panda
7DaysToTheWolves......

Good ideas. There are lots of cool names held by members who don't post very often so I forget them. Pineyplayparadiddles is a good one, as is Animal_Beats and Junglelord. I originally thought of using Deathmetalcowbell but it seemed kind of dorky.

Aydee reminds of a boy I knew when growing up, a sweet little kid in neighborhood a few years younger than the rest of us. Zambizzi does have a hockey connotation. I've hung out with Zambizzi and he looks like someone you'd call Zambizzi.

There is a whole subcategory of members whose names are based on Led Zeppelin and/or John Bonham. Someone should take dblbassbonham and make the circle complete.
You are so true about the subcategory, I just thought a super heavy Bonham beat would be the Ultimate "Bonzolead" you're "Deathmetalcowbell" suggestion is crazy funny. LOL

Keep swattin'
Bonzolead

Here's a vote for Gruntersdad, but then again, that's from a guy so original that the best I could do was use my first name.

Last edited:
...and herein lies the story. When my son Michael was about one year old, he use to make this noise, purposely to get attention I'm sure, that was a cross between grunting and clearing one's throat. This was before he could talk and I would ask him what he was grunting about. So the nickname stuck. He didn't mind in private but in front of his friends it was a no-no. I got "the look" one day while with his girlfriend, and I took the hint. So way back when, when I first needed a web screen name, I chose Gruntersdad. Now you know, the rest of the story.

Back