Does anyone have any pics of the new Ludwig P4 Practice Pad?

Hi, guys

Thanks for asking about the P4 ! I am real proud of how it looks.

The new redesign is great, and it has been great working with the Ludwig team to bring the P4 to the world in such a grand fashion. It was a SMASH at the NAMM show, and dealers can expect it to ship in March, or so..

I BELIEVE that there will be a couple websites that will take pre orders soon..(Bernhard??). I think the first run will have the 100th Anniversary badge on it, so it WILL be a collectors item.

The 4 different rubbers all have different feels for different responses, and the 3 levels give a great mobility workout, like working on ride or cascara patterns.

SO, here is the flier..I will keep everyone up to date as to the OFFICIAL availability date

Thanks again!

Attachments

• P4AD2009SMALL.JPG
    P4AD2009SMALL.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,265
Hey Pat! That thing looks fantastic! I will be getting one ASAP.
One question though…how much $$$?

Thanks alot!

Pat,
That is a great re-design! You bet i'll order one.

Thanks, guys..I'm not sure when it will be available, but I let you all know. The usual places will have it

If you are a drum shop owner, you Ludwig rep can get it for you..OR PM me. and I can pass you onto the Ludwig accessoris manager to become a dealer for the pad

All the Best

Hi, guys
Thanks for asking about the P4 ! I am real proud of how it looks.
The new redesign is great, and it has been great working with the Ludwig team to bring the P4 to the world in such a grand fashion. It was a SMASH at the NAMM show, and dealers can expect it to ship in March, or so..
I BELIEVE that there will be a couple websites that will take pre orders soon..(Bernhard??). I think the first run will have the 100th Anniversary badge on it, so it WILL be a collectors item.
The 4 different rubbers all have different feels for different responses, and the 3 levels give a great mobility workout, like working on ride or cascara patterns.
SO, here is the flier..I will keep everyone up to date as to the OFFICIAL availability date
Thanks again!

Since I saw you use a version of the pad on your video last year, every day when I play a pad I wish I had that type.
Because of my lifestyle I would want an additional smaller version for when I'm on the move. I know this won't happen as I'll be the only guy that would by it.

Looking forward to getting one.
Congratulations Pat.

Hi guys

News on the P4...It is now available On Line everywhere, Guitar Center.com as well. Most 5 Star drum shops carry it, and it ranges from $49 to $59 (which is high). On average, it is around $52.

If your shop does not, ask them, as they can get it in, and the stores can price it where they want, so SWING THE BEST DEAL!

Here's a video

http://www.ludwig-drums.com/ludwigtv/player.php?url=p4pad.flv

All the best

Back