What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

One time, on Halloween I was at a bar drinking a drink made of 151 rum and apricot liquor, appropriately called the Apricot Holocaust (sorry, if it offends anyone). I got so drunk I tried to grab the bar owner's wife's butt and got kicked out for that. I was zeroed-in on that thang. Damn Alcohol!

Anyway, I got a ride home and fell asleep on the couch in the front room while my mom was lecturing me. I was literally blacked-out by then. Well, it turns out that in the middle of the night, I got up, still blacked-out, went into my sister's room with her husband there, opened their clothes drawer and peed all over their folded clothes.

From what I hear, my sister was yelling "pinch it off! pinch it off!" to her husband, and he was saying back, "I'm not touching that dang thing, you pinch it off".

I got up the next morning and my sister and her kids were having breakfast in the dining area which was just behind the couch, and they were just glaring at me. It was an 'if looks could kill' type of glare. Then I heard the news of my previous evening's exploits. I got kicked out of my sister's house that day.

/thread. This post wins the internet!

It also requires me to invoice Bon for a mouthful of wine and a new keyboard.

Back