Where do you live / where have you lived?

Hey Crew,

I didn't see this thread until recently, and thought I'd add my 0.02.

I'm a General Building Contractor, doing business up in NorCal in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Not making 1/2 of what I did in L.A. (six figures when I lived there), but WAY happier here than in that cesspool, and the cost of living is 1/3 here what it was in L.A.

My past vocations were wide and weird-- I taught Martial Arts, (Tae Kwon Do and Tai Chi Chuan) did celebrity bodyguard work in L.A. for 4 years, Harley mechanic, property maintenance/management, airbrush artist, welder, union ironworker, union carpenter, and even a chef at a Greek/Mideastern restaurant in Ohio. Oh yeah, I had a paper route as a kid!

Nice to see that us drummers cover a lot of white and blue collar vocations--I guess we're taking over the world!

Cheers,
C. P.

Hmmmmm From 1950 - 2000
I live in Bullhead City, Arizona at the present time.
Born: Pittsburgh, PA 17 years
Moved to: San Diego, Ca 8 years US Navy. Stayed in San Diego 15 yrs.
20 years on the road and hit most of the West and Mid-west states. Lived in
Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Oregon
Moved to: Bend, The Dalles, Portland, Salem, Oregon 10 years
Moved to: Pittsburgh, Pa. 2 years
Moved to: Langly, Culpeper, Warrenton, Virginia
Moved to: Athens, Greece
Moved to: Brackley, England

While living abroad, I spent some time in Every country in Europe, Scandenavia,
Artic Circle, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Russia.

I am still looking for it....................?

Last edited:
Hey everyone....cool place you have here.

I am out of Hudson, NH...(originally from Merrimack Valley, MA)

I have the old myspace url on my profile page.....some vid clips there...also on youtube or facebook search "wildjian" (channel on youtube) " or "thumpah".

peace...

Originally from Canada (Ontario)

Lived in Lake Orion, MI

Now in Raleigh, NC for over 10 yrs.

Hi. I live near Boston, Massachusetts. I've lived in this area for most of my life, except for a short stint in Durham, North Carolina between 2005 and 2008.

i am currently living in crestview florida,i moved her from england was born in lubbuck texas and then moved to new mexico

I live in rather large russian city, which is called Voronezh. It's not far from Moscow.

I live in Fairfield, Ct. ~ 50 miles from NYC. I have lived in Houston, TX, San Antonio, Tx, Tulsa, Ok, Norman, OK , Denton, Tx, New York City, Baltimore, Md, and The Bronx, NY. I lived in NYC longer than anywhere else.

Lived all my life in Michigan. In chronological order: In the lower peninsula, Warren, Roseville, Brighton, In the Upper peninsula, Gwinn, Skandia, Gwinn, Ishpeming.

Attachments

• MVC-747F.JPG
    MVC-747F.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 582
  • MVC-772F.JPG
    MVC-772F.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 546
Back