Pic of yourself

What's the latest you guys ever end up practicing? I always stop at 9:59pm (noise ordinances) but I found out my neighbors who complain were out of town and I lost track of time. At 1:30am my friend called me and went "I thought you said you were coming over...." it was pretty funny. I'm never late for anything, but it was well worth it.

we can pretty much practice as late as we like, so long as it's after 7pm and before 6am, we're on the 6th floor of an old mill that has been converted into offices, so pretty lucky there I guess, the only down side being it is a half hour drive away...

The headline of "Die Zeit" :

The hard life of jazz drummers:
forced to practice after 11:30 pm in barely lit basement.

;)

What's the latest you guys ever end up practicing? I always stop at 9:59pm (noise ordinances)

lol, well, I practice on my pad at that time, my neighbors would kick me if I practiced on my drums at 11:30 pm!

...but hey, I love that! SO many comping excercices, so many ideas...but okay, now it is bed time. See you tomorrow!

Karl

Ha Jay! Wicked pics mate...looks like you are really getting into it!

Titan DUDE! I had so much fun that day it was awesome :)

Seeing as how everyone else is posting new pics.

Here's another gig face from a gig sunday night - Yes, sunday.

drummer2-1.jpg

here are some pics from my band's first gig at the monument 10k in richmond, virginia.
more than 30,000 people showed up.

10k.jpg

10k2.jpg

bass drum creep needed to be remedied somehow...
10k3.jpg

p.s. my hair was buzzed two days after the gig.

I was getting ready to say...you got a hair cut since then for sure! =)

Cool pics. Sounded like a great gig. Good job!!

well, that`s me...behind my workstation...

Attachments

• negrito .JPG
    negrito .JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,263
  • pw1.JPG
    pw1.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 1,229
well,i'm newbie here & i've drumed for 'bout haft of a year so i play really bad -_-
i'm Linh (just call me Ralt ^^) i'm 15, i'm playing in KIDS ^^, we'r all 15 years old & we'r girls
i just wanna join the drummer world to learn smt by making friends or look for a "tutor" ^^
IMG_1737.jpg

04022007083.jpg

i'm on the right ^^
DSC00122-1.jpg

i'm a sk8er also ^^
IMG_1737-1.jpg

uhm, we love punk but we'v jux played alter -_- & we hav only 1 song was written -_-
i just hav a Yahoo ID : ralt213 ,i'm looking forward 2 b shared experiences or smt like hobbies... & i need to improve my E also, its' really bad. -_-
i dont' hav a myspace but i hav a blog ^^ (ralt_sk8r)

Here are some crappy pics of me. None with drums yet, as the only ones I have look like trash, but these two do have subtle drum references. ;) Hopefully this works, as it never seems to when I do it.

Me waiting for an air show to start
Resized2.jpg

Me looking ticked off for no apparent reason
Resized.jpg

Moe

Back