Drumset Designing Tools

Bonzo91 said:
Hey check this one out it lets you play your drums too!
http://www.pearldrum.com/dreamkit/

I came back here to see if anyone had posted the DW Kitbuilder (which they have) but this is insane. It not only lets you hit the drums as Bonzo mentioned, but it also has a sequencer to play patterns back in loops. And each drumshell is sampled, so you can hear the differences between models and sizes. Some features don't seem to work on Opera (and probably Firefox) so you may have to use the dreaded Internet Exploder™ just for this.
Quite possibly the coolest drum-tool I have ever seen online. Great find!

Re: Drum builder by me

Harakirie said:
hehe pretty cool man and thx !
i made this, pretty big
my.php

the next add to the creator is gonna be a changing background option . but first i need some ideas or requests for backgrounds !

:::dang can anyone tell me how to turn on the html =P lol i know that this sounds stupid !!!
hi..im new i need to know heaps about drums ..im only 14..can you help me

my set up! Some of those things I don't have ...yet!

PS. that small tom with a coated head is meant to be a 10'' snare drum

Attachments

• man_pietikt_ar_ko_shaadu.jpg
    man_pietikt_ar_ko_shaadu.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 21,348
Raymond Bloom said:
my set up! Some of those things I don't have ...yet!

PS. that small tom with a coated head is meant to be a 10'' snare drum

Here's mine though !!!

Attachments

• mike's kit all.png
    mike's kit all.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 16,215
mine, the cymbals i have are actually Sabian B8s, but I'm planning on upgrading to Zildjian ZBTs, the 16" crash will be an 18" china after I buy the ZBTs

Attachments

• my kit.jpg
    my kit.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 16,042
Here's my drumset. The real sizes. It's made with pics taken from DW's Kitbuilder. I made that with photoshop. Use your imagination. I learned how to work with layers in photoshop so eventualy it became very easy for me to make any of kits. This is of course my dream kit

Attachments

• 2002 kit s drugom rampom2 copy.jpg
    2002 kit s drugom rampom2 copy.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 16,881
mind_drummer..... where can I dowload that program that you made your kit.
btw. your kit looks really cool

Raymond Bloom said:
o yeah, you probably want to know where did I get that?! lol

http://www.drummerforum.de/DF-KC/All060210.zip

download the kitbuilder, unzip it into a folder and find the StartKC file!

be sure to have java

another thing, if you want to move the drums with mouse click on that ''+'' in centre of these 4 arrows

PLEASE HELP, I DON'T UNDERSTAND GERMAN. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO REGISTER BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO I HAVE TO WRITE IN THOSE FIELDS.

PLEASE HELP

Not that the DW tool isn't great (i like it better than the others out there, it seems less cluttered and such) ... but unless Mac comes out with iKit, then I say that the best way to really design your set is with pencil, paper and a compass. Because that's really the only way to make sure the set is your way, all the way.

Re: The DW Kit Builder

i wish i was a forum pro =( oh yeah.. that kitbuilder is awesomeeeee

Back