Cajon

mpalmr

I was looking for a cajon that has a nice full sound to it, but also has some crack at the top. Looking for a tight snare sound as well. Ive tried the LP dark aspire and i thought it was awesome, but just needed more top end. Anyone know what brands of cajon to shop?

Yep I've head a Schlagwerk used live by a top Christian touring group and OH MAN what a sound!!!!

Anyone else have any ideas?? I want one that I can try out before buying. the Schlagwerks look siiick, but theyre in the UK

did the LP Aspire have an adjustable front plate? You could loosen the front plate screws to get more "crack" where ever you are hitting for your snare type sound. I did that on the entire top of my Meinl cheapo Cajon and it helped lots.

If you buy the Aspire, you will aspire to something else very quickly. Save a bit more money and step us in quality. Loving my Schlagwerk and Fat Conga's cajons.

GJS

I have the LP Angled Surface Cajon and I love it! Nice pop out of the snare sound and nice deep tight bass sound. Couldn't be happier!

Back