New Hi-hat stand

Hey guys, Im looking to buy I new hi hat stand and I was wondering which ones you would reccomend.

The only specificity I have is that it has to have a quite long rod, and be a rotating leg stand.

I currently have a sonor 100 series hi hat stand, but I am quickly growing out of it as the rod is very short, meaning my hi hats are not as high as I want them to be. Also, the legs on this stand do not rotate, meaning there is quite a distance between my hi hat pedal and the slave pedal on my double bass.

Any advice/reccomendations would be much appreciated, thanks guys!

I recently picked up a Gibralter Liquid Drive to replace a Tama Iron Cobra that broke. It is without a doubt the smoothest, fastest and most accurate hi hat stand I have ever used. Trust me, I own several of the top of the line stands out there and the Liquid Drive is by far my favorite.

I recently picked up a Gibralter Liquid Drive to replace a Tama Iron Cobra that broke. It is without a doubt the smoothest, fastest and most accurate hi hat stand I have ever used. Trust me, I own several of the top of the line stands out there and the Liquid Drive is by far my favorite.

How did the IC break?

Back