Tim Jackson

YCP_MusicMan

For those of you who don't know who Tim Jackson is. He was a former quad captain for the Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps and the current percussion director for the Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps. I have been a huge Blue Devils fan for quite a few years now. and I have been a fan of Tim just as long. He is in my opinion the greatest quad player I have ever seen. I had the opportunity to meet Tim while I was at the DCI Eastern Classic this year. It was honestly the coolest experience of my life.

Drum72009001.jpg

OMG!!! another DCI interested person on the fourm!! yay! are you on snarescience?

nvm

dude thats crazy that you got to meet him, which day did you go to the classic? friday or saturday, i went saturday it was crazy good.

btw you ever gonna try and march>?

I went on Friday. We usually go both days...but due to some finance issues...we could only go one day. I was supposed to march with Jersey Surf this past summer...but I couldn't afford it...but I worked all summer and already have the money for the 2010 season. So i'll be marching then.

I'm surprised to see that Tim has a thread on here. The greatest tenor player ever to grace the DCI stage.

Back