Ordering Sticks in Bulk

check ebay, there's all kinds of people selling bricks of sticks in all types. i just got 4 bricks for 25 bucks on an auction, granted their cheap generic sticks but i break tons of them since my technique is real crappy so it works out well........

I use the Ulrich signature sticks. Only gotta replace the taper covers, and those are durable as hell as it is.

try asking a local drum shop that you like to buy things from. for example when i was a kid i bought my first drum kit from a local shop and was always in there buying random stuff/hanging around. i could have bought my equipment without their mark up, but i went in there out of kindness/because i liked them.

well, now that i'm older they do me nice discounts on sticks to keep me happy. i recently got 12 sets of pro mark 5a for £50. i haven't snapped sticks in quite some time, but i do break the tips.
alternatively you can shop on eBay (i mean i do it all the time for drum stuff), but i'm not sure what the selection will be like in australia. azrael is right though, you can get generic random sticks really cheaply. just make sure you shop around and don't be afraid to barter with people.

Buyer Beware! I'm kinda picky about the weight of my sticks, and buying a brick, while possibly giving you savings, usually leaves me with a few sets that are unuseable...thus costing me more than buying single pairs.

Back