New From Wierd Al

Strange that youtube won't play in some countrys. Maybe one of these will work. Try tangle.com

http://video.google.com/videosearch...eird al craigslist&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

Great Densmore work there Bermuda. I gotta imagine it's hard being drummer for Weird Al since you've gotta be adept at playing lots of different styles. Al has done everything from Coolio to the Doors now.

And the description says that's actually Ray Manzerak on the track. Totally cool of him to have a sense of humor and do this. How was he to work with B ?

This song is funny, but White & Nerdy is still my fave. "I'm fluent in javascript as well as klingon."

Very funny, he nailed it, everything he said is sooo true. My favorite part was the free packing peanuts OMG!!!

And Bermuda nailed the drums as always ;-)

Thanks guys, lots of fun recotrding that one!

Bermuda

Thanks guys, lots of fun recotrding that one!

Bermuda

Bermuda,
How hard is it to record a song like that knowing the lyrics that Al is singing. This is so freakin' funny. I don't know how you could get through it without laughing. Great job playing, it sounds like Densmore playing!

the description says that's actually Ray Manzerak on the track. ... How was he to work with B ?

Any comment on this one Bermuda? I'm curious to know if you were in session together of if the parts were done seperatly?

Thanks!

Ray recorded his parts closer to home near San Francisco, only Al was present at his session. So I'm careful to say that Ray appears on the track, rather than suggesting I did a session with Ray. Same for Mark Knopfler who recorded his parts for an Al song in 1989 in his London studio, far from where the band recorded the basic track. But I was indeed in the studio recording with Rick Derringer and Ben Folds when they worked with us.

Bermuda

Back