What's your "day" job?

I currently work the sales floor at a big box department store called ShopKo.

(If you've never heard of ShopKo it's because they're not as big as Wal-Mart or anything like that, they only have stores in a few states)

I myself am a sophmore student in high school.
Although, I volunteer at a hospital once/twice a week, and I have random clubs and such.

I am the head honcho, the big cheese, and the top dog at Ace Electric, so I'm an electrical contractor. If you live in the Phila area, and you need service, I'm the man.

Executive Director of a Human Services agency that serves individuals with Developmental Disabilities.

I help stem the terrorist population and restore democracy in Afghanistan.

Hey guys I'm new in this forum , but I know this site for about 3 years now
I really love it!

Soo when I'm not playing drums I like to do sport and hang out with friends

and how about you guys??

I live in Tennessee, I'm 14 which means no car, so I have absolutely nothing to do but computer, play drums, and explore the woods. I'll occasionally watch a TV show but very rarely.

I used to live in California where you were within walking distance of anything. I miss it so much compared to this mind-numbing boredness.

Oh yeah, and sometimes when my or my friends parents have enough time to drive 20-30 miles to our houses, I'll hang out with them.

Pyrate, Welcome to the forum!

When I'm not drumming, I'm watching my kids. Or, rather, when I'm not watching my kids, I'm drumming...

I used to have many many hobbies; skateboarding, drawing, playing games, playing video games, bike riding, soccer, tennis, hockey, etc. Now that I have NO free time whatsoever it seems, I find myself drawn to do what I'm most passionate about in what little time I do get, which is music. Drums or recording if my wife is watching the kids, or maybe some guitar or marimba or vibes when the kids are asleep...

Hi guys. When I’m not working or playing the Drums I am building Street Rods or working on my 15’x40’ HO train set Ya I’m a 51 year old kid! I still find time to be a husband sometimes too.

I'm a masked crimefighter so I'm constantly monitoring my "world eye" for any disturbances, and when I spot trouble, I don my cape and fly there.
Oh and I also run my electrical business.

Back