Thinking of buying double-pedals.

N

Noestre

I've been stuck with this Pearl p1000 single-pedal for some years now, but feeling that it limits my versitality. Therefore I'm lookin into double pedals. These are the ones I'm going to check out.

Trick v1 bigfoot pedals
Axis longboards
Dw9000

I'm tilting towards the Tricks because of the ability to make your own pedal-settings and the durable build quality.

What I'm looking for is testimonials from people who own these pedals. Your views and comments about them. Looking forward to hear from ya.

I can honestly say if you do a search you will find days worth of reading on any of those pedals and get just a many opinions on what guys like.

I play a DW9000 single and it's adjustable out that whazoo, built like a tank! However it's a different category in my honest opinion as the other two are direct drives and the 9000 is a chain/strap drive so the feel is different.

You might also want to look into the yamaha direct drive pedals, excellent pedals at a much lower price compared to trick and axis.

In the end no one's opinion on any of these pedals matter, only thing that matters is which one feels best to you, they are all high end pedals that will serve you well. You need to get to a shop and try them out for yourself.

Back