Ever feel you post too much?

I mean, seriously...what's too much? As long as you're contributing to the thread.

Too much = if your work, marriage / relationship or social life starts to suffer because you're busy reading and posting on drummerworld.

My work doesn't suffer, I'm not married and have no social life so I guess I don't post too much.

My work doesn't suffer, I'm not married and have no social life so I guess I don't post too much.

Hee...hee...

Now what else can be said?

That's all that need be said. Nice Gruntersdad.

Whether you were tryin' to be funny or not...that's a hoot!

;-)

That's what I like about you Bob. You have such a strong moral compass.

I don't see what you are describing in your post. I think you are thoughtful, respectful and interesting to read. The reason why people post is to be part of the threads, to read what others are saying and react to it. So if people didn't post too much there would be nothing to read and react to. So everyone should just keep on posting too much.
My moral compass may be strong, But the needle is often unstable! It does tend to point in the general direction that I want to go, eventually! Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate your posts. I find them to also to be knowledgeable, interesting, as well as entertaining!

I just feel as though I have too many problems with my set
haha
but yeah, I definitely post too much

I don't know. What do you all think? Do I post too much?

Back