Band Names?

Hey, My band has been trying to find the perfect answer to our question for a while.

...a band name?

We are an Alt-Rock band that is mainly influenced by Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, and Avenged Sevenfold.

Some of the ones we have come up with were: Glory to Shame (one of my idea's) and White Knuckles (my guitarist's idea).

We have been looking for one for a long time and thought I could get some help from some of you guys on here...

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\Run
Run\DOS\Run!

Sorry. Simpsons joke. Thought it was worth it seeing as I'm in the presence of other nerds.

User\mediocrefunkybeat\Post\Init 0:

"Where's the "Any" key?! Ohhh, all this hacking is making me thirsty, I think I'll order a Tab. Ooo, no time for that it's starting!"

I think it's time we both pressed 'Esc' and then 'Alt+F4' and got out of this thread...

Even though the latter isn't a shortcut on my system.

Not to beat a dead horse, but...

I an getting into a newly forming jazz quartet and we are thinking the same thing. What to name it? Thought about "The Grin n' Dig It, Gettin With It, Hoochy, Coochy Rhythm Band" but it just doesn't have that feel for a jazz band. Thoughts?

I think that we have decided to go with Glory to Shame.

We cannot think of anything else.

Get ready to see that name on the Top 40 list :)

Not to beat a dead horse, but...

I an getting into a newly forming jazz quartet and we are thinking the same thing. What to name it? Thought about "The Grin n' Dig It, Gettin With It, Hoochy, Coochy Rhythm Band" but it just doesn't have that feel for a jazz band. Thoughts?

Zikos, that horse is alive and happily prancing around. No joke, if and when you get this band up and running please, please, please get some merch printed. I would buy a shirt with that band name on it and wear it to church. Well not really but you get the idea.

Oh! You could also start a group where you're front and center and call it "Candyman and the Rythm cats" It has a nice ring no?

I've entertained the idea of learning some old standards and reinterpret some newer covers with an old timey feel with my current band. It'd be set list filler for bar gigs and we could probably branch out and play weddings and parties under a new moniker.

My idea was "Mojo and Merry Melodians!"

A jazz/fusion band doing all thier own material in my area (central Pennsylvania) I give you:

"The Greatest Funeral Ever!"

Back