New Pics ....

F

fusssion

I know it's been a while, but ...I thought I'd post some pics I took last night at practice. They didn't turn out very well, but oh well...close enough ....

Please respond for details ....but in general....
PDP FSX kit, 10-12-16-22 ( I have the 14 but don't use it) 10x15 1969 clear 3ply Ludwig "Challenger Snare", keystone badge ...side snare you see is my 1966 Acrolite.

Cymbals, from drummers left to right....
Saluda:
18 Earthworks full crash
14 Mist X hi hats, hybrid top, heavy rippled bottom
18 Mist X full crash
8 Mist X splash
21 Mist X heavy dry raw bell ride w/ Earthworks finish
19 Diamond -custom- full crash
19 Voodoo chinese
18 Ion V prototype crash

Attachments

• LudwigRS10.15snare.JPG
    LudwigRS10.15snare.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 374
  • Fullkitaboveleft.JPG
    Fullkitaboveleft.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Fullkitaboveleft2.JPG
    Fullkitaboveleft2.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 379
  • SaludaTopLeftside.JPG
    SaludaTopLeftside.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 377
  • SaludaTopRightside.JPG
    SaludaTopRightside.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 381
Nice, i think this kit would really work great with an 18" floor tom!

No doubt! I'm not a 'huge' double floor tom kind of guy, but it WOULD get used! I have a 14 hanging that I don't use....I 'prefer' single FT set ups .....

Tasty. What's the reasoning behind positioning the first tom closer than the other? Thanks!

Hey T....

Well, actually , it really isn't ....it sits "higher" than my 12", so that and the angle and the camera angle look it ...it's really not "intended" to be, nor do I think it really is...if you look at the second picture I posted, you can see a "side view" and tell what I'm referring.....

the 14 was the add on floor tom right? any interest in selling it or the 10inch ^.^

Hi Matt...Yes, the 14 was an add-on......go to your personal messages, I sent you one. No on the 10, I use that one all the time! :) But..............

One more shot,....I realized I forgot this one ....it's just a cool angle, ..the light isn't that great for the cymbals, but it's a cool angle of the snare, makes it look like a 14x15! LOL .......

Attachments

• Challengersnareandkitleftside[1].JPG
    Challengersnareandkitleftside[1].JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 234
Back