Mac Vs PC

An important thing to mention when it comes to the world of DAWs is that Vista is not audio friendly...

Well my Mac mini Intel 1.66 will play the audio only portion of the Drummerworld Videos - No video however. Maybe someone who reads this can restore my Video capabilities.My Mac works fine on YouTube.
tracer

Well my Mac mini Intel 1.66 will play the audio only portion of the Drummerworld Videos - No video however. Maybe someone who reads this can restore my Video capabilities.My Mac works fine on YouTube.
tracer

Oh no!!

Are you sure you downloaded the newest version of quicktime (7.....) for free?

Will work

Bernhard

Speaking of Quicktime and .Mov there is a thing I can't figure out. I have quadraphonic speakers and whenever I play .Mov videos the sound only come out from the two front speakers. Any idea on what's going wrong?

Sorry for briefly highjacking the thread...

I've been thinking of buying a laptop and I was wondering what to look for in a laptop to use for all of my music related activities.

If you plan on saving your work, large hard drive of course. Lots of memory for processing all of your work on time. If you buy an Apple and I hope you do it will come with Garage Band which is easy to navigate and you can buy other software as well.

Speaking of Quicktime and .Mov there is a thing I can't figure out. I have quadraphonic speakers and whenever I play .Mov videos the sound only come out from the two front speakers. Any idea on what's going wrong?

Sorry for briefly highjacking the thread...

Have you gone into your Sounds app and switched the settings to four speakers. All computers don't have that but most should these days.

Back