This is too funny (HALO NEWS)

Nodiggie

Gold Member
So, The CLERIC and I swung by Blockbuster tonight and on the way out there was a flier posted on the door. "HALO 3 TOURNAMENT" Sat Feb 28th.

So, for giggles and grunts, CLERIC calls up his old MLG team and they are going to play in it. Why? Just for the fun of smashing kids who think they are good at HALO. This is going to be an epic day filled with laughs. I wish you all could be there.

So, The CLERIC and I swung by Blockbuster tonight and on the way out there was a flier posted on the door. "HALO 3 TOURNAMENT" Sat Feb 28th.

So, for giggles and grunts, CLERIC calls up his old MLG team and they are going to play in it. Why? Just for the fun of smashing kids who think they are good at HALO. This is going to be an epic day filled with laughs. I wish you all could be there.

EDIT: Will many chumps regulated that evening?

Last edited:
no way, not me I'm just the former sponsor.

GT: lhg cleric

His xbox is down rt now but can still check his requests on xbl. Disc reader pooped out. Should be bk online soon.

They smashed 2v2 today and are finishing the 4v4 tomorrow. They entered just for giggles and grunts but won LTD Halo Wars games. It was a ton of fun watching them compete again locally like old times. They are pretty much hands down the best players in central California and have placed top 32 in MLG and top 16 at EGL events.

Back