Having trouble asking a girl out in college

Had to look that one up Pol.......yeah, I guess I'm an aesthete too. In fact I see many beautiful women I'd like to aesthetise with!! :)

If you're full of (aforementioned) base animal desires then why on earth did you get married??

Hang on, let me guess ... everyone's saying to you "No Pocket, don't get married if you value your sex life" ... and you're there thinking "Naw. This time it will be different ..."

:)

If you're full of (aforementioned) base animal desires then why on earth did you get married??

"I'd like to".....I did leave myself an out clause, Pol.

What can I say? I may be a bad man (hard to argue at times), but I am a faithful husband. I'm just tryin' to live vicariously through some of the youngers here.

Dunno why......seems I'm getting a hell of a lot luckier than they are!! Nah mate, marriage ain't nearly as bad as I thought it would be :)

"I'd like to".....I did leave myself an out clause, Pol.

What can I say? I may be a bad man (hard to argue at times), but I am a faithful husband. I'm just tryin' to live vicariously through some of the youngers here.

Dunno why......seems I'm getting a hell of a lot luckier than they are!! Nah mate, marriage ain't nearly as bad as I thought it would be :)

I empathize completely. Faithful to the core, meeself, but the mind is a wonderful thing...

One option is to simplify your life and skip the whole dalliance thing. If it happens it happens. If not, you have a friend.

There's no (official) law decreeing that you date anyone. You can be happily single, unencumbered, free, able to focus on playing music ... and you need never watch a chick flick or tag along on shoe shopping expeditions.
That's the way I am now. I remembered being married and doing that stuff. I swear they need more sitting chairs strategically placed in the women's clothes department for men to bide their time with a cell phone or a magazine because they're gonna be there for awhile.

trouble keeping them at bay more like
predators all over the place

Back