Any suggestions on a good kick pedal?

I use the DW5000 but you really need to try them out for yourself.

Ic and DW are the same thing get AXIS they make the IC and DW look like shit

I concur with Mr 2b. You really need to try some. A blanket stetement like "they make DW and IC look like shit." may not help. For example, I have owned a DW 9000 double an Axis Longboard double, and an IC single. My favourite of these was the DW. Fast, responsive and reliable.
My second favourite was the IC. See above. I preferred the DW purely because to me it felt a better fit to my playing. Both were excellent examples of engineering.
The Axis I had may have been a rogue, I hope so, but it was the worst "high end" pedal I have ever played. The feel was not to my liking - which is fair enough, that's not why I think it's the poorest: the build quality was apalling. The thing shook itself to bits at every opportunity. The bolts began to rust quickly (and yes, I do look after my gear. My 93 Signia is still in superb condition) and the bearings didn't want to stay put.
I say all this purely to show that everyone's experience is going to vary, maybe a lot, maybe a little, so try out as many as you can. I am curently using a Gibraltar but as of next month will be using a DW again. I understand Scoreking wouldn't want one, and that's cool, just giving my opinon.

what do you qualify as good? what is your budget? personally i wouldn't buy either of those pedals that you listed. save up and get something better that you can keep for years to come.

IM USING THE GIANT STEP OF SONOR, IM VERY HAPPY WITH IT , VERY RESPONSIVE ,, FAST AND SMOOTH ,, I THING YOU SHOULD GIVE TRY

Back