Woohoo!

Pimento

Well i know its kind of a lame thing to do on an internet forum but i just felt the need to announce that on July 21st i tied the knot with my ling time sweetheart :) It was an awesome day for both of us, and now that the excitement has calmed down a bit and weve regained a measure of composure life is even better haha!

That's great. Congrats. Just wondering what a drummer's wedding recption music was like? Live band? Songs?

Honestly it was a small affair with a lot of oldies/pop type music that everyone likes lol. 60-80 people. Still did the suit/dress. But low pressure tonnes of fun lol

394771_10151965174815360_982305378_n.jpg

Congrats! And what a great pic.

Many happy years to both of you!

Congrats...make sure to remember how happy you both are together right now....and make it a goal to feel the same about each other every day....till your days are no more.:)

Steve B

Superb picture :) I wish you both good health & happiness.

BTW, no drums at the wedding = disgraceful ;) ;) ;)

Haha, i had actually requested that my band play at our reception...but she let me keep the mohawk, so i guess were even.

She also forgives me for travelling 10 hours away this weekend to go see metallica with all of my band members (they bought me a ticket, i dont really dig metallica, and the wife is nuts about them) and she goes to a foster system sponsored event with her mother and 7 mentally challenged adopted brothers and sisters, plus my son and step daughter for 5 days lol.

Back