Show us your Premier kits!!

Sibes

With all the other "Show us your . . . . " threads, I figured I'd start off my posting on this forum with a Show us your Premier thread! Of course I'll go first:

Premier Genista in Ermine (White-wash) lacquer.

9x10"
10x12"
16x16"
16x18"
18x22"
and 5.5x14" matching snare.

I'm on the hunt for matching drums to add on . . .

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

tom2.jpg

Last edited:
...I love the Genistas.

I let a white marine pearl four piece kit slip through my fingers once. It is number one on my "ones that got away" list.

That is a very nice kit that you have there.

Barry

C'mon guys!! I can't believe there's nobody else on here with a Premier Kit?!?!?!?!?!

Let's seem 'em!

Okay, here is my Premier Genista kit.
It's got a custom paint job called "Yellow Cab" (pretty obvious).
Sizes are:
10x8
12x8
14x12
16x14
22x16

Attachments

• genista_1.jpg
    genista_1.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 13,232
  • genista_2.jpg
    genista_2.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 13,089
  • genista_3.jpg
    genista_3.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 13,002
I'm with Aydee, that is a sexy looking kit! Dig the finish and nice place to set them up for pictures, too. What cymbals are you running on there?

I'm with Aydee, that is a sexy looking kit! Dig the finish and nice place to set them up for pictures, too. What cymbals are you running on there?

Thanks!
My cymbal lineup has changed since the photo shoot. Today it is a mix of K, Kc and Ac Zildjians. Oh and a New Beat 13" HH which I simply love!

That Taxi cab Genista kit is SWEET! I love my Genista kit . . . . Just wish I could find more drums to match it. I really like the shallower depths on your rack toms . . . . . again very cool!!

Here's my old APK how it looked about 5/6 years ago...

248579388_l.jpg

When I bought it second hand 17 years ago, it was originally white. I found the 8" & 10" toms in an old music store, but they were a different shade of white. So I sprayed the whole kit VW orange.

And this is what it looked like right up until I sold it last month. Got some Cadbury purple wrap from drumwraps.co.uk.

l_799b41ac07bf795b2ab8badc28c97f09.jpg

Figure 02, I have this same series Premier and have enjoyed playing them. I got mine at a really great price off of EBAY- I was going to use it as a back up or practice kit and I liked it so much that it's all I use now. I sold my other kit. I have thought about selling my DW 9000s and going with the Iron Cobras like you have. I played the strap drive version of the ICs and loved the way they felt.

I like the way you have your kit set up.

Back