Pics of your pets!!

These are some pics of the first two dogs that I owned. The second pic is of my sheppard and my brother in laws dog that I took better care of than he did.

This is Cherub, my wifes black lad.
100_0040.jpg

This is Akira and Max
000_0093.jpg

When we got Akira she had all kinds of problems. She was only 5 weeks old, and had a Cat 2 heart murmur (sp) worms and all kinds of fleas and ticks. So my wife (and I say it this way cause I had just gotten out of the military and was broke, and she wasn't my wife at the time) paid for all of her vet bills, and helped me nurse this dog back to life. She is now at my father in laws mothers house which is a really big farm.

thats a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig dog, or you're real small

No, it's Abel.

I'm 5'11", 190 lbs.

He's 35.5" at the shoulder, and 208 lbs. I wear a cup around his wagging tail....it's at the perfect height, LOL.

SRJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt986 View Post
Awesome pets everyone, How did you get them used to your drumming habits?

For Ozzy it was pretty easy. He just didn't change his habits , whether it was drumming only , or with the guys over playing guitars. He sleeps thru everything...everything. This is the world's laziest animal. :) They say they take after their master.........;)

No amount of noise will wake him up.

Peace.

Someone told me I should bring the dog in the room and "introduce" her to the drums..show her whats making all the noise and maybe she wouldnt be so scared. Think there's any merit to this?

Heres my two dogs. The pictures are pretty old, but ill mabey take new ones soon. The one with more white on it is a lemon colored beagle (no black, just white and light brownish tanish). His name is Boomer, and hes 6 as of now, and turns 7 february 19th (yes, i know my dogs birthday). Hes obsessed with food, and thats pretty much all he does: look for food, and fart. he farts alot, and when he farts, they smell BAD. we call it a "boomer blast". another thing about him, he likes to lie down on anything soft that he can possibly find, even my moms yoga matt. If im taking him outside, and sombody happens to open the car door, he runs to it, just to jump onto and sit on the car seat.

The dog with mroe brown on it is a Lab/Pittbull mix. Her name is Katie and shes 4 years old, and turns 5 at around boomers birthday (we dont know the exact date, but we just knew it was in february or march according to how many months old they said she was when we got her). Shes really playfull, and as big as she is, and even tho shes about to turn 5, she thinks shes still a puppy. She wags her tail and barks for no reason, all the time, and she loves to get a chew toy in her mouth, and run around the house asking for sombody to play tug-a-war with her. that, and she loves to come into my room at 2 in the morning and wake me up by licking me, just to ask me if she can sleep on my bed. even though im alergic to dog hairs, i still let her, as long as its where my feet are, and not close to my face. Oh, and if your wondering what name we gave her farts, its katie-kaBOOM. but she never ever farts, so we just gave them a name for the hell of it.

ok, now that i got the long description over with, heres some pictures (there not the best pictures, but its what i have)

katie just chillin in my room
brokendrum002.jpg

boomer decides to lay down next to her
brokendrum006.jpg

looks like she smells a fart
brokendrum005.jpg

and now boomer's reaction to smelling his own fart?
uhoh.jpg

so my other dogs just chillin at the pool trying to get away from the smell
katieatpool.jpg

looks like this guy isnt too happy about it either
2007pdppics4.jpg

Okay, I'm back on my other computer now. Here are a couple of Charlee when she was a little pup.

she a rottweiler? ive ALWAYS wanted one, but my parents wouldnt get 3 dogs. we actualy did have three for a while (newest addition was a jack russel, named kenya), but having 3 dogs, and having a jack russel thats a puppy, was just too much for us to handle at the time, so we had to give her away to some family friends. After that we never realy see her too much anymore, but we still do from time to time. my mom regrets giving her away now, because now shes a REALLY good dog. but alteast shes happy with her new owners. they dont have kids, and they are a young couple, so they have time to take her to the beach and play with other jack russel friends

she a rottweiler? ive ALWAYS wanted one, but my parents wouldnt get 3 dogs. we actualy did have three for a while (newest addition was a jack russel, named kenya), but having 3 dogs, and having a jack russel thats a puppy, was just too much for us to handle at the time, so we had to give her away to some family friends. After that we never realy see her too much anymore, but we still do from time to time. my mom regrets giving her away now, because now shes a REALLY good dog. but alteast shes happy with her new owners. they dont have kids, and they are a young couple, so they have time to take her to the beach and play with other jack russel friends

Rotty's are the best breed I have ever had and I have had quite a few. To bad some people have to raise them like idiots so they have a bad reputation. Mine is the most gentle, fun loving dog with more personality than alot of people I know.

We just switched insurance companies and they had a guy come out to check out our rotty before they would give us the policy and she licked his face to no end and sat in his lap the whole time, all he said is this dog is more friendly than my lab.

They really are great dogs.

Rotty's are the best breed I have ever had and I have had quite a few. To bad some people have to raise them like idiots so they have a bad reputation. Mine is the most gentle, fun loving dog with more personality than alot of people I know.

We just switched insurance companies and they had a guy come out to check out our rotty before they would give us the policy and she licked his face to no end and sat in his lap the whole time, all he said is this dog is more friendly than my lab.

They really are great dogs.
yeah, people give the same bad rep to pitbulls and german shepards, when in reality they are really loving dogs. my friends got a german sheppard, and shes the most playful and happy dog ive met, next to my other friends german sheppard mix, and my pitbull mix.

so much for pitbulls and german sheppards being mean and agressive

yeah, people give the same bad rep to pitbulls and german shepards, when in reality they are really loving dogs. my friends got a german sheppard, and shes the most playful and happy dog ive met, next to my other friends german sheppard mix, and my pitbull mix.

so much for pitbulls and german sheppards being mean and agressive

I have some friends that have 4 pittbulls. All 4 are friendly. My 5 year old son hangs around them all the time. There has to be respect from both sides.
My girlfriends parents bred and showed Rottweilers and Bullmastiffs for many years.
there was a point where my g.f. and I took over her parents 2 acres and had, 5 rotts, 1 doberman, 1 akita, 2 shiba inus, 1 chihuahua, 1 bullmastiff and 2 australian shepherds. The bullmastiff was the goofiest, somewhat crosseyed 160 lb. male.
I bought my male rott from my g.f.s parents at ten weeks old from them. I had to put him down 2 1/2 years ago at the ago of 11 1/2. A very sad, sad day.
Anyway, depends on the parents (to a degree) and the upbringing/socialazation.
I would take my dog (Dauber) EVERYWHERE. But he was great in public. he would walk past you like you didnt exist. He knew you were there but didnt show it.

Here are some of the kittens.

First is Solomon, one amazingly smart cat. Here he is enjoying the A/C

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45578053@N00/345202587/

Latte' here, being very sphinx like.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45578053@N00/345202554/

And Tigger... Yawning, I guess.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45578053@N00/362203553/

Two cats are not pictured. Clifford and Phibby.

Those are nice pics. And cool-looking cats. You have 5? At one stage, when I was a kid, we had 9 cats and several dogs. My mom still has a bunch of animals. Here are some pics of her current zoo. The dachshund-looking dog is actually half Jack Russel. Her name is Arabella and she is friends with everything on the planet.

Attachments

• pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 916
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 987
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 952
Those are nice pics. And cool-looking cats. You have 5? At one stage, when I was a kid, we had 9 cats and several dogs. My mom still has a bunch of animals. Here are some pics of her current zoo. The dachshund-looking dog is actually half Jack Russel. Her name is Arabella and she is friends with everything on the planet.

Well it started with 1 cat (Tigger) who I found as a stray. How can you resist a stray Calico like that. Well, when I got the cat in to get fixed I was informed that I couldn't get her fixed because she was pregnant. So hence the other 4 are her kittens. So, 5 cats wasn't the plan. They were born right around Katrina time around here, hence, finding homes for kittens wasn't very easy. I think my brother is going to take two of them soon. Bringing it down to a more reasonable number.

looks like hes got some german sheppard in him. mutts are always really friendly for some reason, but so are most dogs (unless the person who raised it is a jackass)

Sadie.... 10 year old Irish Setter and best friend. Spoiled...yes but in a good way.

Attachments

• Sadie_spoiled.JPG
    Sadie_spoiled.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 942
Heres Beanie. She pukes all over the house and doesn't smell all that great but I still love her!

Attachments

• lastscan 2.jpg
    lastscan 2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 847
Back