Pics of your pets!!

matt986

I know we've all got a pet of some sort....dog, cat, gerbil, lizards..maybe even cockroaches....anyway, post em up!! lets give our animal friends some respect!!

Here's my pup Maggie. She's a puggle..that is half pug and half beagle.

Attachments

• Maggie.JPG
    Maggie.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 4,415
Great idea for a thread. These are my rescues King and Luna. Luna is the fawn colored one...she was rescued down in Little Rock, AK she spent her first 3 weeks malnourished but now she is spoiled rotten, she also provides vocals when I play the drums. King was rescued from the pound and was scheduled to be put down. He was dog aggressive when we got him but with a little work he now hangs with other dogs no problem.

Attachments

• King1Halo.JPG
    King1Halo.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,305
  • Confused.JPG
    Confused.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,266
I also have a Maggie. She's from an animal rescue centre nearby. My pride and joy.

Attachments

• Photo14_14.jpg
    Photo14_14.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,280
This is AJ. He's my nine year old Whippet. (Like a Greyhound)

Attachments

• AJWHippet.jpg
    AJWHippet.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,085
Well this isn't Seymour's first appearance on drummerworld, and with any luck it won't be his last, venerable though he be.

Attachments

• seymour2.JPG
    seymour2.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 1,248
  • seymour1.JPG
    seymour1.JPG
    376 KB · Views: 1,227
This is Roosa. She is 11 years old(these were taken 1-2 years ago). I'm told she was sleeping in my bass drum once, now I check every time before I start drumming :). Too bad there are no pics of that, so these will have to do.

Attachments

• roosa1.jpg
    roosa1.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 1,152
  • roosa2.jpg
    roosa2.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 1,183
This is Riley, he is a yorkie and his ears never stood up. We don't care we still love him just as much.
100_0507.jpg

Jazzi........We just got her and she is only 8 weeks old.
100_0505.jpg

This is them together.
100_0527.jpg

694564512_l.jpg

yarg! maybe i really am i pirate.

thats when i had long hair, its a mess i just got back from swimming in a lake. (not by choice, i fell out of the boat)

No pictures handy (they're all on my other computer), but click this link to see a video of the day I met and adopted my dog Charlee. She was eight weeks old at the time, and she's six months old now. Turn on your speakers of you want to hear a pretty rendition of a Zappa song, too. There are other videos there of me training her, if anyone's interested in that sort of thing.

(Edited to add a screencap from the video)
Screenshot Charlee vid 181759.jpg

This is my Calico, Reeses. We named her that because her colors remind my wife and I of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundaes from Friendly's.

reeses.jpg

This is a banner I made last night for a cat forum I go on.

reesesbanner3.jpg

No pictures handy (they're all on my other computer), but click this link to see a video of the day I met and adopted my dog Charlee. She was eight weeks old at the time, and she's six months old now. Turn on your speakers of you want to hear a pretty rendition of a Zappa song, too. There are other videos there of me training her, if anyone's interested in that sort of thing.

Dude she is sooooo cute, and big. I guess I am used to my little yorkie that is 8 weeks old now....

Okay, I'm back on my other computer now. Here are a couple of Charlee when she was a little pup.

Wow that dog is beautiful, awesome pets guys!

Ill post some pics of my rodegin-ridgeback (sp?) when I get my camera back.

This is my other dog. She's 16, and I've had her since she was five weeks old. Aren't they cute when they sleep with their tongue sticking out? As a dog trainer I feel like I have the best job in the world. I get to work with dogs (my own and other people's) every day of my life.DSC02533CROP.jpgDSC02489CROP.jpg

Back